EB1/EA and NIW both approved

Anya4ever

Registered Users (C)
I wish to inform everyone in this forum that both my EA and NIW filed at the same time were approved. EB1 approved in 2.5 months and today the I485 was approved as well. The NIW application was also approved on 4/22/05 :)

Congradulation!
Do you mind providing more detailed information regarding your qualification, etc? Which service center?
Thanks
crcr

Thank You

Thanks for your wishes. My application was filed at VSC.

RHTK
I am not a physician. I have a PhD and I am a researcher in a well known modical school in US

What's next?

I receive emails from USCIS VSC for my EB1 EA. The email message is :
This case has been approved. On April 16, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address.

Do I need use infopass to schedule passport stamp or just waiting for plastic card? How long I should expect to receive plastic card? Do I need to have a interview with official?

My wife have not gotten approval notice yet. What should I do? Thanks a lot for help!

Reachsky

Just wait.

two days after I got a similar message, i got another email saying that my card was ordered.

Thanks

Anya4ever said:
two days after I got a similar message, i got another email saying that my card was ordered.
Anya4ever,
Thanks. I did not take Biometrics when I did my FP. So I think I will need to go to PP stamping.
Best Wishes!
Reachsky

Not Yet

JFLuo said:
BTW, did you wife's 485 approved already?

thanks for update

NO. Still waiting for FBI background check. Don't know why they did not process mine and my wife's name check at the same time and don't know how long it will take for they to complete my wife's.

reachsky