EB1 EA after RFE approved

good_y

Registered Users (C)
NSC EB1 EA (PP) approved, after RFE

My dear friends,
I finally got the EB1 EA approved (1/24/2007). Thank you all so much for your constant encouragement. I feel so relaxed.
I wish you all a good luck and hope more and more approvals comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:
good_y said:
My dear friends,
I finally got the EB1 EA approved (1/24/2007). Thank you all so much for your constant encouragement. I fell so relaxed.

Congrats good_y. you did a great job.

Congratulation!!!

Congratulation!!!
good_y said:
My dear friends,
I finally got the EB1 EA approved (1/24/2007). Thank you all so much for your constant encouragement. I feel so relaxed.

Congratulations! I am particularly amazed by the clearance of your name check. It takes only one single month! Now your 485 should be very close.

Would you mind letting us know if your name is particular common/uncommon, and if you come from a country with/without much retrogression?

good_y said:
My dear friends,

good_y said:
My dear friends,

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!! I knew you were going to get approved!!!!! It was stressfull to wait , but finally u got it!!! I so good to see NSC approving stuff!! My Rfe Resposne is there...i am just waiting...mmmm

congrats agian !!!!!!!!! :D

from India

Thanks all,
Probably my family name is a rare one, but you see my 485 is attached to NIW submitted in 2005 sep, so I have to link or apply a new 485, with the current 140 approval. Iam from retro-India.

good_y said:
My dear friends,
congratulations!!!
would you mind sharing your qualifications?

CONGRATULATIONS!! You deserved it....now enjoy. (also please share with us how you handled your RFE and your credentials).

good_y said:
My dear friends,

YOU MADE IT BUDDY!!! MY HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU :)

I think I have posted my credentials couple of time. see brief.

Self petition
Two PhD degrees,
21 papers, one book chapter, (18 first authored),
120 citations
work for fed govt,
5 fellowships and scholarships
PHD thesis evaluation member of an Indian University
2 scientific committee member
2 Journal reviewer (reviewed 8 papers in past 6 months)
9 reference letters (only one from previous advisor, no letter from current boss, all are independent-from canada, singapore Japan and US)
Employment letter from dept head.
Got RFE:
Attorney assigned for Rfe.
another 5 more independent letters added (all from US, one from glaxo, EPA and universities)
Membership upgraded to full membership of societies, which require more stringent norms-letters frm associations submitted and number of members/year data was given, RFE request)
All papers cited my work was highlighted and submitted (asked in RFE)
Ltrs from two editors on my ability and criteria outlined for selection of reviewers, and
Another letter from a refree that my publications are in top journals in the area of specialization.
My attorney is excellent in writing the cover letter, which is the real factor got me the aproval, rest all your prays and the rest of the credit goes to GOD himself.

Good_y,

My heartiest congratulations to you....you deserved it!I had off and on seen your posts helping people with your answers. I have recently filed my EB1-OR, waiting to see the fate if TSC or NSC but if I do get RFE's,...could you suggest me what will be the lawyers cost for RFE's /and if you will suggest his name for handling RFE's. I want to be mentally prepared. Also, please keep us posted when you successfully link your 485 to I-140.

What's up, Man?

Dear good_y,

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

I guess I was one of the first guys to suggest you how to answer RFE. So your approval is mainly because you listened to my advice? Just kidding! Congratulations, Man!

good_y said:
My dear friends,
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all

Thank you all for your kind words,
just waiting for the letter to receive and then we go for relink to 485.

Hi Good_y,

could you suggest me what will be the lawyers cost for RFE's /and if you will suggest his name for handling RFE's. Also, please keep us posted when you successfully link your 485 to I-140

Also could you please share your RFE support letters on this email address. sabi787@yahoo.com./ I will highly appreciate. Tx, KKU