EB1-B Denied...Plz Help!

tufguy

Registered Users (C)
I received an email from CRIS this morning that they have denied my EB1-OR 140 application. Earlier they had sent me a RFE requesting me the evidence that I fulfill at least 2 of the 6 criterions mentioned. I am quite stunned as I believe my credentails were at par or a little better than similar cases that have been approved in the past. I have not received the denial notice yet so I do not know exactly what went wrong.
I also have an already approved EB2 140 petition but there is a huge backlog. Can someone tell me if I can appeal the denial notice on EB1? I had EADs and AP against concurrent 485 filing. Will they also be revoked now since 140 has been denied?

Is your I485 based on your EB2 or EB1?

EB1. I have noticed that 485 has not been denied yet. Is there some way I can link my EB2 140 with this 485 or is that not possible? My EB2 priority date is Sep 2006 while current visa bulletin says EB2 current for Feb 2004.

I think it would be hard to do that. 485 cannot be filed when the priority date is not current. That is just my understanding. You may try infopass to see what the officer says about your status.