EB1: Approvals for I485 filed b/w July-Sep 2007

may be not, because according to the visa bulletin, EB3 visa numbers are not available and EB2 did not move further.

One of my friends sent out his I-485 (NIW) on July 4 of 2007. His case is not processed.
Should he expect to hear from TSC soon?

llp1,
I think he should call USCIS and tell them the situation that his application is within the processing date.

Congrats Raghuvir. That was very fast. Best of luck for your spouse I485. Enjoy!!!!!!

According to what I see here is EB1-OR applicants get the approval faster.

Well, my friend insists that his I-485 is not gonna to be processed soon since it is based on NIW. Even though I suggested him to call, but he didn't bother to do anything other than wait.

Well, my friend insists that his I-485 is not gonna to be processed soon since it is based on NIW. Even though I suggested him to call, but he didn't bother to do anything other than wait.

llp1,
Is your friend have approved EB1? Is he linked his I-485?

milli-q,

Looks like your 485 is linked to NIW (it was denied). You linked your 485 to EB1-140 before the denial of your NIW?

Thanks

waiting......no movement in Aug 2008 bulletin for I-485...still in mid July 2007...hope it will move to Aug 2007 by next month....

Me too. Just wait. Yes, it is still mid July. It could take them months to deal with the cases submitted in that July-August window.

But there have been quite a bit of approval for the people who filled in Jan 08.. Hardly any movement from TSC

I noticed the Jan 08 approvals, whats the deal with them?

I suppose we just gotta wait until USCIS decides its our time right?

Got it!

Dear All,
Finally the GC arrived yesterday and it is white, not green! Here is the sequence of events after the complaint to the congressman's liason officer, the wonderful Mr. Powers:

Mr Powers told me that TSC got overwhelmed and transferred truckloads of application to CSC. If my husband's application is in that pile, then the original 'receipt date' at TSC (6/7/07) is invalid and the application will be processed by the CSC receipt date (which we didn't know. He called TSC anyway and discovered that my husband's application was not transferred. The application was assigned to a supervisor and TSC promised to take action within 30 days. In about 10 days we got RFE for Medical/tuberculin test. My husband met with the same doctor with the RFE. The doctor prepared another Medical examination form and prepared the answer to the RFE and put it in a sealed envelop which my husband mailed. Meanwhile the lawyer's office also got a copy of our RFE and they told us to contact the immigration doctor asap and do the same. We mailed the answer to the RFE directly back to TSC. Got RFE received update on 7/22/08, GC approved/welcome/card ordered emails on 7/24, welcome letter on 7/31, GC on 8/2.
Finally it is all over - after 14 long years! My heart goes out to those of you who are waiting. I know exactly what it is like. Have courage and patience.

We got our approval emails on July 29th 11.30pm ct!

We received our cards today in the mail Aug 4th!

Good luck everyone, I was convinced we would never get our approval!

Celtic1888,

Congratulations!! Best of luck for everything.

Good news for all of us...it looks like they moved from July 16th 2007 to July 27th approvals. My 485 received date was July 26th. Finger crossed.............

Not sure how TSC count the processing time for our cases. Note that in pras01's message, 'the application will be processed by the CSC receipt date' for the cases transferred to CSC. CSC issued the receipt to me in October, and my file went back to TSC in October. It seems like TSC put me in October 2007. A bit confusing, to me.

geleya, your case is different from mine, you shall expect to hear from TSC soon. Keep us updated.