EB1: Approvals for I485 filed b/w July-Sep 2007

geleya

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

I am opening this thread to meet people who filed their I-485 during July-Sep 2007 period and already got the approval of I-140 in EB1 category. Now approvals for I-485 seem to have started for those who filed during June-July 2007, so we can track ours and discuss further in detail about the situation.

Thanks

I am waiting too.......... Though I recently found out that they have linked my 485 with NIW instead of EB1. I am just trying interlinking these days. IO give me a hope that they are doing it but haven't seen any LUD so far to reflect this.

Yap, good to see good old friends. Hope we all get through this in two or three months.

I am also waiting:

EB1A: I140 - Filed 04/23/2007, Approved 09/2007 at TSC
EB1A: I485 - Filed 9/30/2007, pending at NSC

EB2NIW: I140 and I485- Filed 07/19/2007, Pending at NSC

I-485 Interlink

Yes Skvadivel and llp1 and good to see you all once again for 485.

I applied my I-485 for approved NIW-I-140 but not with EB1-I-140 (since at that time it was not approved). I didn't interlink I-485 from approved NIW I-140 to approved EB1-I140 but I mentioned that my NIW I-140 was approved while applying EB1 I-140. In my approved EB1-I-140, it clearly says :

"The above petition has been approved. The person this petition is for will be notified separately when a decision is reached on his or her pending adjustments of status application". It was not mentioned that I should apply a separate I-485 for adjustment of status for EB1.

It seems to be clear that my NIW's I-485 has been interlinked to my approved EB1-I-140. What do you think Texas_NIW or anyone in similar situation.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see you all...
It will come! Just need to be patient ;)
Good luck to all.
Aloha,
Chris

Geleya,

I would suggest u to call and find out which 140 they have linked ur 485 to? I just found out in April this year that they linked it with NIW-140 for me whcih just got approved and not with EB1-140 which was approved first. USCIS- what can I say>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

it happend to several people. I sent interlink request, nothing happend after a couple of months[confirmed by calling them]. Finally I decided to file another 485 as few people have done successfully and then later on I could withdraw the another one. Ofcourse waste of money. But atleast we are sure that there is a 485 with EB1

Good to see all again. Good luck to all who are waiting and keep calling USCIS- A nice officer will pick up one day and hopefully help everyone to come out of mess.

Good luck to all.

It seems most of you are July filers and later.

embolism, I don't think you should be waiting anymore. Just keep opening service requests. That is what I did too.

Geleya,

I would suggest u to call and find out which 140 they have linked ur 485 to? I just found out in April this year that they linked it with NIW-140 for me whcih just got approved and not with EB1-140 which was approved first. USCIS- what can I say>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Texas_NIW,

If the processing time moves to July or August in TSC, I can call and enquire about my I-485 link. Anyway your suggestion is good to try by calling now itself.
In your case, did you specifically asked USCIS to connect your I-485 to EB1-140 or it is their mistake.

Looks like by this month or July, I-485 processing time may move to July-August 2007. There may be a whole lot of application to approve (if their I-140 is approved).

Thanks

My husband had a soft LUD on his I485 today!

Nothing on mine yet so far. I hope this is the beginning of the approval?

Anyone have any ideas?

Celtic1888,

I guess it is your turn now. Best of Luck.

I dont have LUD after Dec 2007 and I guess that was my namecheck one.

Thanks Geleya, he had another soft LUD on his case yesterday. Nothing so far on mine. I really hope this is the real thing.

Goodluck everyone, our day will come to each & everyone of us!