EB1(A) Approved

dallasdoc

Registered Users (C)
Received approval notice of EB1(A) today.
Applied through attorney
TSC
RD 06/05/07
AD 10/18/07
No RFE
Online case status not yet updated.
Credentials - top medical school in India, two medical residencies, two board certifications, one masters degree, fellowship to be started next year, hospital executive posts, publication, numerous projects, references from deans and faculty of ivy league universities and CEOs of health corporations.

great!!!!!!! congrats! this is good news to nationals form India, is good to start seeing EB1EA Approvals! >D enjoy

Congratulation. It is indeed good to see a flow of EB1 approvals lately. To those waiting, all the very best.
Good luck with your 485, DallasDoc

Congrats Dallasdoc. Haven seen few other EB1 approvals including mine one.

Good luck for all those waiting for I-140 approvals

Thank you all.
I was ecstatic until I saw LUD's recent post "EB1 140 approval revoked" !

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140-EA approved. Thinking for interlinking my I-485 from approved I-140 NIW. Approved I-140-EA says:
The above petition has been approved. The person this petition is for will be notified separately when a decision is reached on his or her pending adjustments of status application.
Whether I should interlink or wait!!

My attorney adviced me not to interfile (interlink). Let me quote her -

We can ask for your current AOS to be transferred to your EB1 approval, but please note that there is no guarantee this will happen. There is no form to request a transfer--we simply send a letter of request. Because there is no form, this means the USCIS also does not issue a receipt notice of the request. For this reason, we generally have no way of knowing if the transfer request has been granted or not. Instead, because the EB2 category is retrogressed for those from India, and because the transfer request is not reliable, we recommend you file another AOS based on the EB1 approval.