EB1-1 Reference Letter!

LeTu

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,
I am collecting the reference letters from experts. Some sent me the original letters. Some sent them via email. Can I submit the copies of the letters?
Thank you and please answer me as soon as possible!

Hello everyone,
I am collecting the reference letters from experts. Some sent me the original letters. Some sent them via email. Can I submit the copies of the letters?

Submit only copies.

If you get them by email ask them to send them in PDF

Actually my attorney insisted on originals: original color letterhead and original signature - presentation counts for a lot in these types of petitions.

Hello everyone,

I submitted original letters. Most of my referees first sent a pdf file of the letter (on the letter head) followed by a hard copy in mail. I submitted the originals that I got in mail. One of my referees couldn't sent out hard copy in time and I printed out his pdf file on a colour printer. It was on his official letter head with University logo as well as signature.....it was as good as original !!!:)

I scanned all the originals (in case if I need them later) and sent only the originals. they are more authentic than e-mail version IMO.