EB1.1 Honor Or Materials about alien. Help!

chnhati2000

Registered Users (C)
I am filing EB1.1. I had two publications. One was selected as hottest paper by Journal. One was selected as of great interest by the Editors of Journal. These can be as honor or materials about alien????????
I intend to use for both of them and I will repeat it twice in two requirements. Is it OK?
Please help!
Thank you

I am filing EB1.1. I had two publications. One was selected as hottest paper by Journal. One was selected as of great interest by the Editors of Journal. These can be as honor or materials about alien????????
I intend to use for both of them and I will repeat it twice in two requirements. Is it OK?
Please help!
Thank you

Its neither an honor(award) nor published material about alien

Last edited by a moderator:
Please help!
Thank you

Hi chnhati200

with just 2 publications, you will have to work really hard to make your petition impressive.

By the way, when did you have this publications....if its been a year or more....the USCIS would be more interested in hearing about their citations ! USCIS would be more inclined towards how other scientists took your work and cited it in their publications as opposed to what the journal which published your work thought !

Also, did you review any research articles? This might be very important too !

A word of caution - the officials at USCIS, of late, have posed really smart questions. I tend to believe that they are much well-informed technically.......so work hard on your petition.

All the best

Thank you very much. For Akmm question, I also was invited to review 4 research articles. Of these, 3 were in 2007 and 2008 (after I got PhD) and 1 was in 2000. In 2000, I was PhD student in research (I got MD in 1999). I am very worried that I was invited to review an article when I was a PhD student, even I got MD. Should I add OR remove this invitation in 2000.
Please advise me about this?
Thanks and waiting your reply.

Thank you very much. For Akmm question, I also was invited to review 4 research articles. Of these, 3 were in 2007 and 2008 (after I got PhD) and 1 was in 2000. In 2000, I was PhD student in research (I got MD in 1999). I am very worried that I was invited to review an article when I was a PhD student, even I got MD. Should I add OR remove this invitation in 2000.
Please advise me about this?
Thanks and waiting your reply.

Reviewing/judging others work is a separate criteria itself....so get all the information you have about review letters...

In fact you can base you EB1 on three criteria (Reviewer/judge of other work,Authorship of articles 'hot paper'and their citations and their Advisory opinions and recommendation letter outlining you EA scientific contributions)

Thank you drak70. I am worried because I was invited in 2000 when I was PhD candidate. I am fraid that Immigration Officer questioned on that.

Addionally, I did not keep the invitation emails. If I get the letters from Editor-In-Chief to confirm my contribution as reviewers. Is it OK?

Anyone can advise me??

I am worried because I was invited in 2000 when I was PhD candidate. I am fraid that Immigration Officer questioned on that.

Addionally, I did not keep the invitation emails. If I get the letters from Editor-In-Chief to confirm my contribution as reviewers. Is it OK?
Thank you

Anyone can advise me??

I am worried because I was invited in 2000 when I was PhD candidate. I am fraid that Immigration Officer questioned on that.

Thank you

yes that should work...get the letters from editors that you reviewed manucripts for their journals ...