EB1-1 case number

chnhati2000

Registered Users (C)
I submitted my package EB1-1 two weeks ago to USCIS Texas. I tracted USPS online and saw that it was delivered. Normally, how long does it take to receive the receipt from USCIS? Thanks.

I submitted my package EB1-1 two weeks ago to USCIS Texas. I tracted USPS online and saw that it was delivered. Normally, how long does it take to receive the receipt from USCIS? Thanks.

Keep a watch on your bank account. You should receive your notice a week or so after they draw your check.
Also, if your bank provides images of checks, you can get your case number from back of the check.
Good Luck

Thanks. I checked my number in USCIS but it say "Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, you can either call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283, or you can send an e-mail to uscis.webmaster@dhs.gov"

What is wrong??

I called to Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283 and typed the case No. SRC090xxxxxxx but it say (automatic voice) that the number is not found?
I am very worried what happens to my application???

Hi ajasha,
You said the case no will be with SRC08xxxxxxxx but mine is SRC09xxxxxxxx.
There is something wrong with my number?
Anyone knows, please answer me?

It is 09 as it is Fiscal Year 09. New visas are issued on 2009 category... man you worry more than me.

Thanks Nightsman,
I got letter from USCIS yesterday with the receipt No.
I called to Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283 and typed the case No. SRC090xxxxxxx but it says (automatic voice) that the number is not found?
I also checked my status online but it says that the number is not correct.
I am very worried what happens to my application???