EB Relief about to be removed, Free personal fax on ISNAmerica.org, Last Chance!!!!!!

web fax - update --- and a question

sent to vermont / new hampshire / Massachusetts ...

is there any limit that i have to send the web-fax to ONLY to the senators of my state OR all s1932 committe members of my state or i can send to all possible states / senators as much as i can ?

pl advise. thanks

Good Question, I don't see any problems as all we are doing is asking support from these senators and congressmans so state shouldn't matter, this way we can cover every state at least once and every state is important and at least the message is gone, worst case they may think oh he doesn't belong to my state but still at least the message would have gone and hopefully read too to help make up his mind favorably. Also try to keep the fax contents short and in points
_cheetah_ said:
sent to vermont / new hampshire / Massachusetts ...

is there any limit that i have to send the web-fax to ONLY to the senators of my state OR all s1932 committe members of my state or i can send to all possible states / senators as much as i can ?

pl advise. thanks

Fax Sent to TX senators and HR.

Great website...
As per the guide lines I did sent out fax...

Others.. please do the same....

Jaagte Raho...Fax Karte Raho...Nahin to GC bhulte Raho....

Must Do it Now........Last Chance....or wait for years.........

Same here. SENT Multiple times on behalf of myself and my wife to all Texas delegates and all conference commitee members.
Hoping and wishing for the best.

I fax to all possible conference committee members and lawmakers of Maryland.
Please keep it up.

Any one has update on conference committee?

forward the message to friends

Guys,
please pass this this message to your friends who do not watch this thread.I did sent to some of my friends they faxed the letter to their state rep's.

shalla, that's the way to go....cheers!!!!!

schalla said:
Guys,
please pass this this message to your friends who do not watch this thread.I did sent to some of my friends they faxed the letter to their state rep's.

sure, ISNAmerica was allowing 50 faxes yesterday when I did few more

try different states the odd ones, the extra effort being that the zip needs to be looked into. as a matter of fact one doesnot have to use his own name necessarily, use hypothetical indian name or of a friend who got the GC already. the idea is that these sentors should know the subject and that it is a big concern in the immigrnat community... :D
ShibuGeorge said:
I had sent one round of faxes
Do you send it multiple times?