EB 3 India PD in Next bulletin

Yes but the majority of the Hispanics that become LPRs do not apply under EB1,EB2 or EB3 but under Family Based or Other categories.

Therefore the Hispanic community is not overwhelming the Employment Based category with GC applications like the Indians or Asians.

-me- said:
You've definitely overlooked the elephant. :) If you think that EBGC immigration produces the biggest amount of LPRs... Well, dude, you're absolutely and completely wrong. Also, latinos have been living in this country from the very beginning.

And what? That march was announced as the march of illegals. CIR2006 was specifiacally focused on illegals. Just compare the number of illegal hispanics to the number of retrogressed Indians and Chineese. So, what's your point?

ecuellar said:
Therefore the Hispanic community is not overwhelming the Employment Based category with GC applications like the Indians or Asians.

That is exactly my question, what is your point on making distinctive emphasis on the Hispanics when referring to illegal immigration?

You seem to be forgetting that there are also thousands of Illegal Indians and Chinese as well.

You are not a victim of retrogression because of mass influx of Illegal Immigrants from an specific nation, but because of the overwhelming amount of your co nationals applying for permanent residence under your same category.

-me- said:
And what? That march was announced as the march of illegals. CIR2006 was specifiacally focused on illegals. Just compare the number of illegal hispanics to the number of retrogressed Indians and Chineese. So, what's your point?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you ask that question directly?
Origianally, I replied to masala dosa who had outlined two points
1. Chinese did not participate in the march
2. Indian illegal community grew up to 70% between 2K and 2K5

So my point was, that the march was actually a Hispanic parade, that's why Chinese ignored it. Also I added that the illegal Hispanic community grew up much faster over those years than the Indian one. Did I make it clear for you this time? What are you trying to tell me? That CIR will help thousands illegal Indians to get a temporary relief? Yes, but legalization of 20M undocumented illegals will screw up the immigration system completely. CIS will drown in all these papers.

I don't have any problem with any nation, including Hispanics, Chinese and Indians. But the original post was definitely nationality-oriented, so was my response.

ecuellar said:
That is exactly my question, what is your point on making distinctive emphasis on the Hispanics when referring to illegal immigration?

You seem to be forgetting that there are also thousands of Illegal Indians and Chinese as well.

You are not a victim of retrogression because of mass influx of Illegal Immigrants from an specific nation, but because of the overwhelming amount of your co nationals applying for permanent residence under your same category.

Your comments seem to be pointing to blame the Hispanic Illegals for what is yet to come. Have in mind that NOT all the people who visit this forums are Indians and I'm sure that if the majority of the people who read this portal were Hispanics you would be more careful with your comments.

What you say is true however you seem to be ignoring the fact that the system is already broken and that CIS is already drowning in the millions of employment based applications which the majority have been filed by Indians.

-me- said:
Did you ask that question directly?
Origianally, I replied to masala dosa who had outlined two points
1. Chinese did not participate in the march
2. Indian illegal community grew up to 70% between 2K and 2K5

So my point was, that the march was actually a Hispanic parade, that's why Chinese ignored it. Also I added that the illegal Hispanic community grew up much faster over those years than the Indian one. Did I make it clear for you this time? What are you trying to tell me? That CIR will help thousands illegal Indians to get a temporary relief? Yes, but legalization of 20M undocumented illegals will screw up the immigration system completely. CIS will drown in all these papers.

I don't have any problem with any nation, including Hispanics, Chinese and Indians. But the original post was definitely nationality-oriented, so was my response.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're wrong again. I have no intent to blame illegals, regardless their nationality and race. I blame the politicians, who play dirty games trying to attract Latino voters. Hispanics will not be responsible for the future collapse, but the politicians will be.
Again, the march was pro-Hispanic and pro-illegal, that's why other nationalities ignored it. That's why I ignored it, however I can understand those ppl.
Yes, the system is broken at the moment. However, CIR will not fix it, but ruin it down absolutely. If CIS can't handle a couple million cases, what will happen if they receive 20M petitions? Didn't you think about it? That's again, my point.
Also, as I've already mentioned several times, I'm neither Hispanic, nor Indian. I'm not a Chinese national also. So I can talk without any prejudice. And believe me, if it was a Mexican web-portal for illegals, I would say absolutely the same. However, I'm not sure I would ever be interested visiting any forum for illegals, since I couldn't get anything from there and couldn't contribute to that type of community.
I hope it clarifies my position and the discussion is over.

ecuellar said:
Your comments seem to be pointing to blame the Hispanic Illegals for what is yet to come. Have in mind that NOT all the people who visit this forums are Indians and I'm sure that if the majority of the people who read this portal were Hispanics you would be more careful with your comments.

What you say is true however you seem to be ignoring the fact that the system is already broken and that CIS is already drowning in the millions of employment based applications which the majority have been filed by Indians.

Well, of course if this was a web-portal for illegals you'll still say the same since you do not have anything to get from it.

However the situation changes completely when you have a vested interest like what everyone of us who visits this portal has. If the majority were Hispanics HERE you won't be saying absolutely anything of your previous comments, I guarantee you that.

And once again you keep contradicting yourself but like you said.

This discussion is now over.

-me- said:
You're wrong again. I have no intent to blame illegals, regardless their nationality and race. I blame the politicians, who play dirty games trying to attract Latino voters. Hispanics will not be responsible for the future collapse, but the politicians will be.
Again, the march was pro-Hispanic and pro-illegal, that's why other nationalities ignored it. That's why I ignored it, however I can understand those ppl.
Yes, the system is broken at the moment. However, CIR will not fix it, but ruin it down absolutely. If CIS can't handle a couple million cases, what will happen if they receive 20M petitions? Didn't you think about it? That's again, my point.
Also, as I've already mentioned several times, I'm neither Hispanic, nor Indian. I'm not a Chinese national also. So I can talk without any prejudice. And believe me, if it was a Mexican web-portal for illegals, I would say absolutely the same. However, I'm not sure I would ever be interested visiting any forum for illegals, since I couldn't get anything from there and couldn't contribute to that type of community.
I hope it clarifies my position and the discussion is over.

You guarantee??? You don't understand what you're saying. How can you guarantee what I say or don't say? Wanna make a bet?

ecuellar said:
Well, of course if this was a web-portal for illegals you'll still say the same since you do not have anything to get from it.

However the situation changes completely when you have a vested interest like what everyone of us who visits this portal has. If the majority were Hispanics HERE you won't be saying absolutely anything of your previous comments, I guarantee you that.

And once again you keep contradicting yourself but like you said.

This discussion is now over.

Sure!, you can start blaming the majority in this portal. See what happens.

-me- said:
You guarantee??? You don't understand what you're saying. How can you guarantee what I say or don't say? Wanna make a bet?

Bad move, buddy. You're much more stupid, than I suggested. :D We discussed Hispanic illegals and Latino immigration web-sites, aren't we? I expressed my view on illegal immigration. You want to say, that the majority of visitors on this web-portal are illegals or pro-illegals?

ecuellar said:
Sure!, you can start blaming the majority in this portal. See what happens.

Now you are trying to deviate the challenge, I thought you were so brave. Big words!

Standing behind your statements in a Hispanic/Latino illegal websites is easy since you don't care to be banned!

You brought it up!, try to blame the majority HERE and see what happens!

-me- said:
Bad move, buddy. You're much more stupid, than I suggested. :D We discussed Hispanic illegals and Latino immigration web-sites, aren't we? I expressed my view on illegal immigration. You want to say, that the majority of visitors on this web-portal are illegals or pro-illegals?

Where are those guys who can find VB url even before it is released? I think based on this VB, the rest of the 2007 can be judged.

ecuellar said:
Now you are trying to deviate the challenge, I thought you were so brave. Big words!

You're really stupid. Try and reread my answers. If it doesn't help, you're hopeless. :D
ecuellar said:
Standing behind your statements in a Hispanic/Latino illegal websites is easy since you don't care to be banned!

You brought it up!, try to blame the majority HERE and see what happens!

You're acting like a jerk. You got my point. I'm too old to get provoked that easy.

-me- said:
You're really stupid. Try and reread my answers. If it doesn't help, you're hopeless. :D

You're acting like a jerk. You got my point. I'm too old to get provoked that easy.

-me- and ecuellar , please go outside and play (or fight). I mean open another thread for whatever you are discussing.

Ok, switching to private messages. Sorry about all that crap, folks. :(
GaramChai2go said:
-me- and ecuellar , please go outside and play (or fight). I mean open another thread for whatever you are discussing.

Jerk?, you are the one who posted the bet not me!
Now you are turning it down. BIG MOUTH! :D

I'm sorry for you! When CIR passes and CIS gets drowned with 20 million of applications it will take at least 10 years before the PD for ROW reaches 05 and 06. Too bad! :D

-me- said:

Wow, what a spin of words can do...people are ready to kill each other.

Anyway when is the VB comming out...? Hopefully next week sometime.