EB 3 India PD in Next bulletin

which is better? EB3-June-02 or to file EB2 07

Can somebody guide me ?
whether to wait for EB3-June 2002(I-140 approved) or to file Eb2 -07 with same company.
Thanks.

File EB2. Reuse old PD.
dbr said:
Can somebody guide me ?
whether to wait for EB3-June 2002(I-140 approved) or to file Eb2 -07 with same company.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
gravitation said:
File EB2. Reuse old PD.

gravi
From your suggestion it appears that there is no point in waiting!!!!!!

Tell me this:

Do you think the PD may reach July 2002 by Sep 2008 (for EB3 India)?

masala dosa said:
gravi

Tell me this:

masa,

I had replied to dbr's question. No idea how you reached that conclusion.

Answer to your question, however, is yes.

gravitation said:
masa,

I had replied to dbr's question. No idea how you reached that conclusion.

Answer to your question, however, is yes.

I had two questions, which of those has a Yes answer:

(1) Waiting is useless

(2_ Will July 2002 PD reach before Sep 2008

:eek:

If CIR passes, EB3 dates should move forward to early 2003 or more, within six months after bill is enacted into law.

Also depends, what will be in CIR.

gc_retrogress said:
I doubt if PD would reach July 2002 by Sep 2008. But it would be great if it crosses 2001.

masala dosa said:
I had two questions, which of those has a Yes answer:

(1) Waiting is useless

(2_ Will July 2002 PD reach before Sep 2008

:eek:

Well. :) You may have a number of questions. But your penultimate post had just one. Read it again.

masala dosa said:
gravi

Tell me this:

The first one was just a comment :) Not a question.

However, since then you have indeed raised the question... So I'll answer it.

No. There's no point in waiting if you don't have to. :) I hope that doesn't sound too revolutionary a concept :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess, CIR2007 will be pretty much different than CIR2006, because the leadership has changed.
If you check Reid's bill introduction, you'll find out that they put the stress on CIR and Dream Act, skipping SKIL bill. This is definitely a bad sign for the legal immigration community.

hkhr said:
If CIR passes, EB3 dates should move forward to early 2003 or more, within six months after bill is enacted into law.

Also depends, what will be in CIR.

-me- said:
I guess, CIR2007 will be pretty much different than CIR2006, because the leadership has changed.
If you check Reid's bill introduction, you'll find out that they put the stress on CIR and Dream Act, skipping SKIL bill. This is definitely a bad sign for the legal immigration community.
Immigration Voice got the our provision inserted in it the last time... and it can do it again, provided we support.

gravitation said:
Immigration Voice got the our provision inserted in it the last time... and it can do it again, provided we support.

Could you, please, remind me which ones?

Well, everybody knows that was the march of the Hispanics. Nothing suprising, Asians didn't attend the party. :D
The overall amount of illegals in this country is about 10M-20M. So, you can see that 280K is not that much sizable. Also, the illegal hispanic community growth is much bigger than 70%, afaik.

masala dosa said:
Just bumped into this
"Conspicuously absent from the immigration protest marches were Asian Americans, although there are sizable numbers of undocumented Asian workers in America, too. According to a U.S. government report, the fastest growth is among Indian illegal immigrants, who number about 280,000, up 70 percent between 2000 and 2005."

I see the APRIL 2001 date and Indians!!!

http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=f4375cdc882a3373dec17bfac9207660

However the LEGAL hispanic community (GC employment based applicans) is way too small in comparison to the Indian and Asian ones.

-me- said:
Well, everybody knows that was the march of the Hispanics. Nothing suprising, Asians didn't attend the party. :D
The overall amount of illegals in this country is about 10M-20M. So, you can see that 280K is not that much sizable. Also, the illegal hispanic community growth is much bigger than 70%, afaik.

You've definitely overlooked the elephant. :) If you think that EBGC immigration produces the biggest amount of LPRs... Well, dude, you're absolutely and completely wrong. Also, latinos have been living in this country from the very beginning.

ecuellar said:
However the LEGAL hispanic community (GC employment based applicans) is way too small in comparison to the Indian and Asian ones.

well i think all this speculation is useless!!! if u can wait for another 3 years then stick with it else get out of it....
hey predicting the next bulliten is fun for sure....
i say EB3 : Dec 2002.... Yeahiieeeeee......:)