EB-3 India PD 2003 TRACKER

dwl800

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I have created this excel sheet for statistical purpose. This is for people from India with PD in 2003 and EB-3 Category. Please enter your information.

OPEN THIS SHEET>
SAVE TO YOUR COMPUTER>
ENTER YOUR INFORMATION>
ATTACH THIS SHEET AGAIN

Thanks,
dwl800

Just keeping this post active

I just want to keep this post active. The reason I am doing this is I can use the percentages from the spreadsheet and statistically guess when will our PD become current.

Please enter your information in this sheet if your PD is in 2003.

I appreciate your cooperation.

Thanks,
dwl800

2003 start date is much too early

dwl800 said:
Hello,

I have created this excel sheet for statistical purpose. This is for people from India with PD in 2003 and EB-3 Category. Please enter your information.

Great Job dwl800 ... but for EB-3 India .. 2003 start date is much too early now...

Better dates will be 2001-2002.

nTan said:
Great Job dwl800 ... but for EB-3 India .. 2003 start date is much too early now...

Better dates will be 2001-2002.

I agree with that. Lot of people are keeping track of that. But because my PD is in 2003 I am more interested in 2003 PD. My calculation will be based on this sample for 2003. I am also calculating the total number of Labor filed in 2003. The total LC numbers will then be distributed to each country percentage wise. I have another spreadsheet coming for that and it will be posted in LC forum. Now once I have the Total LC filed for India I will distribute it based on the month percentages...(from this spreadsheet). Finally I have created an equation to guess which PD will be current in the next bulletin and so on.

This will be a practical problem(solution :) for my statistical class.

Thanks again,
dwl800

Good Job dwl800

Hey Dude dwl800

Nice Job..i dont know how to save the changes to the uploaded excel sheet.
Can you please add my entry to the list.

Heres my PD : Sep'2003