EB-3 Green Card Approvals in NSC

sbky

Registered Users (C)
I am in EB-3 Category.

PD : 7/28/1998
I-485 RD : 8/4/1999
I-485 ND : 10/4/1999
FP Date : 6/20/2000

Current priority date for EB-3 is 5/1997. Is my priority date will come is picture for my Green Card approval?. I hope not.

Anybody have priority date not current and approved their I-485 in NSC?.

No Title

Yes.. there were couple of cases approved BY MISTAKE even though their PD is not current.
Hope this stmt makes you happy. and keep dreaming

No Title

Yes PD will be a factor. My PD is 4/4/97 EB3 INDIA, RD 8/8/99, ND 9/28/99, FP 6/6/00

I called an IIO at NSC on 2/1/2001 to remind them that my PD became current so they should be able start processing my case. I know that NSC is processing cases of ND 10/XX/99

No Title

I called them up on Feb 1st to look at my case. Here are the details that I posted on www.isn.org

Started ringing at 8:00 AM Central Time (NSC opens then)
After 30+ redials, got through at 8:20 AM
Kept waiting for a "Customer Service Representative" (I don\'t know why they don\'t say IIO instead of CSR) till 8:45 AM
A lady picked up and asked me how can she help.

Her: What is the number?
Me: LIN-99-261-XXXXX
Her: What is your Last Name
Me: abcdefghij
Her: Your date of birth
Me: xx/xx/xx
Her: I see your case is pending. It is taking long time.
Me: I am wondering if my case has been pending because my PD was not current till February Visa Bulletin. I applied in Aug 99 when my PD was current but retrogessed after that. So, now it is current, how long would it take to get processed?
Her: I understand. They are taking long time
Me: I am wondering if all the requirements are fullfilled to process my case.
Her: I don\'t see that we need anything.
Me: How about my FP. Are they in the system as cleared?
Her: Let me go to a different screen. [After a while] Do you have your A#
Me: I don\'t have it handy
Her: I can find out. [After some time] I see that your FP is cleared
Me: So, I just need to wait for the approval. However, I want to make sure that it is brought forward from the back burner because the case might have been put on hold due to my PD not being current.
Her: I will send an email to the team to look into your case.
Me: Thanks. I have been waiting for 4 years. I was wrongly put in EB3 category despite the fact that I got a Ph.D. in Computer Engineering from US University. Anything that you can do will help me a great deal.
Her: Sure. I will write an email to look into your case.
Me: Thanks
Her: Bye

InfoWorld
PD:4/1/97 RD:8/8/99 ND:9/28/99 FP:6/6/00 NSC EB3 INDIA AD:awaiting