eb-2 approvals

lycra

Registered Users (C)
looks like quite a few eb-2 are getting approved,or atleast in the approval pool,assigned to officer as per i.o at nebraska

i hope tsc also does work upon our cases.looks like tsc is struggling with bulk load of newly filed cases,receipting them and approving their eads.

any one eb-2 with old pd spoke to i.o,any in the process of getting approved,please post here.

I have a 2003 PD for EB2 .Thru TSC IO & Infopass found out that Background check is not cleared.I was stuck in LC for 4 years and now NC/BC seems to be the next hurdle.

hi spulla,
Your PD is current. You should be approved anytime. is your name check cleared?

one more eb2

My spouse and I finally completed the second FP this week. Namecheck cleared in June '07 as per Infopass. Wonder when we are going to see green????

hi spulla,
Your PD is current. You should be approved anytime. is your name check cleared?

I found out on Friday that my NC is cleared this July(07). Thats the best news I heard in years. But after so many years(12 years in US)...I don't know if the Approval makes any difference to my career or Life in anyway. Too late. I guess I would be relieved of some stress :)

Pullanna!!!!!!!

Masth cheppinavanna...

Its tooo late. even thought we get the GC now it does not matter except we don't have to bow to Desi dhalla's hukums