eb-2 approvals

lycra

Registered Users (C)
so many eb-3 still getting approved,but very few eb-2's.are they using eb-2 quota to eb-3 backlogs?18000 eb-3 for india,where are they getting all of them?
most eb-3 with pd in 2002,2003 and 2004 getting approvals,but no eb-2's.

eb3

AND YES
I am EB3 India

Happy Independence Day

No lud's after march transfer...
Case in Exams area

ITS WORST EXAM OF LIFE

I agree. There are not many EB2 approvals. Also, I see that most cases(atleast 95% in this board) are Transferred cases. Original TSC cases are burried somewhere to be forgotten.

Most of the EB3 approvals are for old cases 01, 02 or 2003. and when is yours?? 05, 06 or 07 PERM??? you want LUD?? take one...

Hopefully we will start seeing EB2s after old EB3s are cleared, May be in September. They have not released any stats regarding EB2 visa allotment.

so many eb-3 still getting approved,but very few eb-2's.are they using eb-2 quota to eb-3 backlogs?18000 eb-3 for india,where are they getting all of them?
most eb-3 with pd in 2002,2003 and 2004 getting approvals,but no eb-2's.

Should I call USCIS reg. my case?Please check my signature for my case details.My EB2 PD is Dec 2003.All I have is a couple of LUDs to show that they have touched my case.I'm getting tired of this cat & mouse game. :( Is it too early to call??

Last edited by a moderator:
thevictor my pd is 2002 ,so hope that answers your question.
eb-2 guys with old pd's hope there is some good news for us in sept.the approvals have been so random lately,this way atleast people waiting from ages will benefit.

Should I call USCIS reg. my case?Please check my signature for my case details.My EB2 PD is Dec 2003.All I have is a couple of LUDs to show that they have touched my case.I'm getting tired of this cat & mouse game. :( Is it too early to call??

ur approval is on ur way... just need an patience...........

Thanks LaborBandhi for your encouraging words...Unfortunately,patience is what I'm running out of at this point,esp. when I see approvals of 2005/2006 cases. :(

I pray for god for old filers........

I completely agree with you......it alot pain............

Hoping there will be something good in couple of months.I am eb 2 filer too.Applied in June 2007 finished my FP 08/08 .Saw LUD change on I-485 on 08/08 and 08/09.
When is the name check,background check initiated by uscis.? is it immediately after FP.?
Got my AP approved yesterday but news on EAD.

September bulletin is much better than the expected 'U'. I hope it will further forward in coming months, once they approve all the pending EB3 and EB2 s . Let us hoep for the best.

Last 3 days have been pretty eventful :).My wife's and My AP and EADs got approved.
My EAD took just 18 days.Now waiting for the green stuff ..hope it gets over soon..!!