EB-1B(OR) Approved!

cyberwalker

Registered Users (C)
I got my case approved on Sep.20 and received the approval notice on Sep.25. Here is the case info:

Type: EB-1(b) --OR
No: WAC-02-181-51XXX
RD: 5/9/02
ND: 5/9/02
AD: 9/20/02

The INS officials in WAC seem to move quite fast now and wish everyone have a happy ending soon.

hello yitizhu

It's so nice to see you back. Do you have idea what is going on at NSC? The processing date is still sitting at Feb/March. NSC is supposed to be the fastest. My friend filed in Jan and got approved in March, less than 2 months. But now, AVM says it will take 150-180 days to process. Don't know what happened there.

slow now

I do not know the exact reasons. You are right, NSC is definitely not as fast as it used to.
I guess that it may take more time to check every case now. The second it may help TSC to move forward? Read more posters in this board.
I am still in this board, but not post much recently.

EB1(a) approved according to AVM

I checked AVM today that my case EB1(a) was approved on 09/30/2002. But it's not updated online. Is this strange? Any one has the same situation?

These are the details:
EB1(a) at NSC
RD: 04/08/2002
AD: 09/30/2002 on AVM ???

AVM vs ONLINE CHECK

I did hear that online is somewhat slower to update than AVM. Congrats on your approval!!!

My case is updated online

I checked my case online today. It was updated with the same message as AVM. So my case was indeed approved on 09/30/2002.

Thanks, and good lucks to all of you!!!