EB-1A case approved

TSC05

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Just received the wonderful news that our I-485's have been approved. Got 8 emails, 2 for card ordered (me and my wife), 6 for the approval. Details are in the signature.

Thanks to all for sharing their experiences, and advice, in this forum. Wish you all the best in your applications!!!

TSC05 said:
Hi Guys,

Just received the wonderful news that our I-485's have been approved. Got 8 emails, 2 for card ordered (me and my wife), 6 for the approval. Details are in the signature.

Thanks to all for sharing their experiences, and advice, in this forum. Wish you all the best in your applications!!!

Congratulations to all of you !!!
Enjoy the freedom !!!

All the best of luck !!!

regards ,

ghebauer

congrauts

TSC05 said:
Hi Guys,

Congratulations and welcome to the GC club!

Congratulation !! I hope to get this news for myself too.
TSC05 said:
Hi Guys,

name check

Could you please share if you got to find out about your name check / fingerprint check status before your approval. Did you initiate any inquiry?
Thanks
TSC05 said:
Hi Guys,

Raj97 said:
Could you please share if you got to find out about your name check / fingerprint check status before your approval. Did you initiate any inquiry?
Thanks

Thanks guys

I inquired about the namecheck through congressman's office. They said it was completed, and the approval should come soon. I did not make any inquiry directly with TSC. Fortunately my FP was still valid (FP:10/13/05), so it all worked out!

How did U contact Congressman?

Hi TSC05,

How did you contact your local congressman, over phone or snail-mail?
What would you recommend?

Hi Santa4u

I first called them and told them the problem. They asked me to write a letter describing the problem. I also sent them copies of all the documents (I-140, I-485). Then I followed up with them every 1-2 weeks. I would recommend you first call them, and then write to them.

TSC05 said:
Hi Santa4u

I first called them and told them the problem. They asked me to write a letter describing the problem. I also sent them copies of all the documents (I-140, I-485). Then I followed up with them every 1-2 weeks. I would recommend you first call them, and then write to them.

Hi Guys,

My I-140 was recently approved (see my signature for PD). I am from India, need to wait to apply I-485.

What should I get ready in order to file for I-485? Can I get my medical done beforehand.

How will I know when to file I-485? Is it based on the visa bulletins? My PD being 3/30/06 and 4/4/06, any idea when is the best time to think about getting the medicals done? Your inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks anyway

Arydk

Arydk,

You need to check the visa bulletins to find out when you can file the I-485. When your PD becomes current you will become eligible. I think you can do the medicals beforehand. You need to double-check on that one. I would recommend doing the medical as soon as you come to know your PD has become current (you will have a 1 month gap). It doesn't take too long to get an appt with the doctor. Also prepare for the I-485 by keeping your birth certificate and marriage certificate ready. You need to translate the certificates to English, if they are in your native language. Have a friend sign them declaring that the translation is accurate. If there is any missing information in the birth certificate (like father's full name etc) you should prepare affidavits from 2 people attesting to all your birth details. The rest of the documents for the I-485 are easy to assemble.

Did the senator's office contact FBI or USCIS?

Hi TSC05,

When you approaced the senator's office - did they approach FBI or USCIS?

I look at their website's and I seen in their casework's page that they can followup with USCIS but would that help? Should we specifically request them to contact FBI?

santa4u,

I think senator's office contacted the USCIS. They verified from the USCIS that the namecheck was completed.

They were quite prompt in finding out the status .I dont think you need to tell them to contact the FBI, they will do it if required.