EB-1 OR approved at VSC

Manev

Registered Users (C)
This info is kind of dated since i had difficulties connecting to the portal last month.

My EB-1 OR petition was approved by VSC on Sept 20th. RD 3/12, ND 3/14. Will file I-485 soon for adjustment of status. I hope that the mailroom at VSC is back in business. Good luck to all..!

No Title

Could you tell me more about your case? What was your qualifications ?
how many papers, reference letters, PhD, etc.?

EB-1 OR qualifications / details

I\'m providing below information regarding my qualifications and the evidence ("exhibits") included in the application. By the way, i don\'t think it is necessary to have tons of articles, citations or recommendation letters etc., just a few can suffice. A well written cover letter that clearly presents all of the available evidence to show that the candidate meets the INS criteria for EB-1 OR is probably one of the most important parts of the application.

Ph.D. (1995), Pharmaceutical Sciences (copy of dissertation and graduation certifate were included in application package)

12 research publications (listed in c.v. and copies were included in the package)

15 presentations/conference abstracts (listed in c.v. and copies of 3 selected poster presentation were included in the package)

2 patent applications (copies included in package)

Approx 150 citations in Science Citation Index - However copies of only 16 of these citations were included in the I-140 application package as exhibits. To select these 16 citations, I got copies of all the ~150 citing articles, selected specific articles that provided some description of my research - and highlighted the relevant text. Also i selected citations published by scientists from various countries.

Reviewer for two journals (some copies of journal editor\'s letters asking me to review articles included in package)

Five recommendation letters on official letterheads, all from within U.S. (four academic professors but all in different universities, and 1 industrial scientist). Copies of their c.v. were included in the package.

No Title

The number of your citations is unusual.
What\'s your current position? and for most of presenations,
you just list them in C.V.?