Early JULY 4th for me!!! ( EB3, PD 08/01/97, RD 09/02/99, ND 10/08/99)

snimm

Registered Users (C)
All,
Finally, my(and wife) 485 has been approved today! AVM message has not changed yet! It was a big roller coaster ride for me, started with a company and during the process two company mergers.
Called NSC and talked to an officer.
Details,
PD 08/01/97
Category: EB3 -- INDIA
RD: 09/02/99
ND: 10/08/99
FP: 11/14/00
NO RFE

This board has been a great help for me and sure for you all.

No Title

I called NSC this morning and the AVM message has been updated to CASE APPROVED on MAY 9th.
Once again thanks for maintaining this board, I believe, NSC is improving their processing times.. Good luck all!

myladoor, my userID on immitracker.com is SNI you may update my info! Thanks a lot for the great help you are providing for people like me! Keep it up!

No Title

Did you file Amended I140 for the company mergers? Did your company merger after your I485 was pending? What employment letter did you provide to INS with the Yellow sheet, the old one or the new one.
My old company was acquisited by a new company after my I485 was pending(My i485 is still pending now), according my lawyer, I had better to apply an Amended I140. Thank you in advance.
UT MO

No Title

Hi,
I started my GC with company A and completed Labor and I140. I had to wait for I485 filing since my PD was NOT current. Then the company A merged with B in July\'99. When PD became current in AUG\'99, I did not have enough time to amend my I140, so we filed I485 in Aug/Sep with I140 saying company A, but with proper merger documentation. Later, we amended I140 with company B, but never sent to NSC to attach the amendment to I485. I was with company B, when I gave my FP in NOV\'00. So, I provided company B employment letter. Then in Jan\'01 company B merged with company C. So, I think I did not come across for any thing with NSC to tell them about company C. May be when I go for stampping.. I may have to.. Will see

Also, my guess is, now a days, INS is no so particular about the company mergers and I140 amendments as 180 days rule is in place. Again this is my guess, but your lawyer is the best decision maker for you.

Good luck! and let me know if you need more details.