Early FP's

ab kya karun

Registered Users (C)
This is for people who need to get their FP's done earlier than scheduled for any reason. I did do early FPs in Charlotte. The wait was probably 45 mins longer than if I had gone on my scheduled appointment date, but I had a trip planned for that day. There were no real problems otherwise.

Ab kya Karun?

It depends on the office

Guys,

My experience was not positive. I tried to do an early FP @ the ATL office and was turned away. ATL used to allow walkins but this year they have stopped. The point is that you never know unless you try.

saras

It reminded me about my terrible trip to charlotte last Saturday. I planned to do my early FP which is scheduled on 03/04. After driving about 5 hours there, I found they were closed due to the president's day. How sad I am. Now I have to wait until 03/04.

Early FP at Charlotte office

I received FP notice today and the schedule date is April 30th which saturday. But I have already planned a trip to India and we will be leaving On April 3rd. I'll back on April 30th night and my wife and kid will be back on May 26th. We are thinking of doing early FP. Since we have only two weeks left, we are thinking of going tomorrow itself to charlotte to do our FP's. Ab kya karoon or somebody please let me know if I can go on saturday, whether it will be busy on saturday or not.

Thank you.

Let us know!!

It may be worth trying. The only time I went on Saturday was for my wife's FP's, and it was not crowded at all. I did my early FP's on Friday.

Let everybody know how things went!!