Early FP

Mashurs

Registered Users (C)
Received our FP notices today. We are scheduled for April 30th, but we are going to India on April 3rd and will be returning in May. Somebody could please tell me whether I can go for early FP in Charlotte and what is the procedure.

Thank you very much in advance.

I-140/I-485 Oct 5th concurrent Substiture EB3 PD-2001 may
I-140 not approved yet
EAD.AP receieve in October

No procedure

Mashurs,

I am not from the Charlotte area but for most offices you just show up with the notice and the ID and try your luck. They may or may not take you depending on how busy they are or even what sort of modd they are in that day.

Good luck.

I reside in kansas, I was in exact situation when my FP scheduled dates were overlapping with my travel dates. Usually wednesdays are appointment free days where people who missed their appointments walkin directly with the notice and IDs. I walked in on one wednesday morning, they got our early FP.

Try your luck and try taking your flight tickets just incase if they wont agree at first shot. Go early morning.

Good Luck.

Can I go tomorrow, which is saturday to do my early FP done. I am scheduled on April 30th which is also saturday and also in my notice they have mentioned in case I need to reschedule my FP dates I can choose any future Wednesday or Saturday.