Early FP in Seattle

shishe

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I got my second FP schdule on 30th DEC but planning to leave India before.
Can some one try early FP in Seattle.
Please let me know your feedback on this.

Thanks a lot
-shishe

I did my FP earlier without any problem.

Some other guy tried it in Seattle, but didn't make it.

So it all depends, such as work load, officer, etc.

fiveice

Thanks fiveice and Alexepom for your prompt reply.
BTW, what time you need to be there in the seattle office to get it done on the same day. :)

shishe

It really depends on a lot of factors. I have tried one day in Seattle, and I spent about five good hours in vain. The officers let me in, but when my number was call on, they turned me away informing me that they were busy and the my date had not been reached. This does not mean that if you try you may end up in vain, you find them idle and they have you do it. It all depends on how busy they are. From experience the Seattle office is always busy!

Try another office

Why don't you try another office. I did mine 20 days in advance from an office that was not the one I was scheduled to be fingerprinted at.

I would suggest either very early or late in the afternoon.

I went there at 3:00pm and got it done at 3:20pm. It's really smooth. There is only one person before me.

So it all depends.

fiveice

Early mornig does not work. The will let all people with scheduled appointments ahead of you. They are closing 4PM, so 3 M sounds right time to try.

Is FP possible without FP notice?

Hi.

I'm also in Seattle area. I have not received FP notice yet, although everyone who applied to NSC around the same time, have already received notices.

Can I take the 485 receipt notice to the FP center, and get my FP done??

Thanks in advance.