Early FP in San Jose?? EAD renewal(efilling)

sd70

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Anyone did early FP for EAD renewal (e- filling) in San Jose? Please share your experience.

I e-filed my EAD renewal on 08/01/05, and got appointment for FP code 2 on 22 nd SEP. I'm on EAD and it will expire in Nov. So l'm worried now. Can i go for early FP in San Jose? Please share your experience.

Please Reply.
Thank You.
sd70

Go there after 1PM.
I did early FP in Oakland few days back & take 2 copies of efiled application along with other documents.
Otherwise you may re-schedule your appointment at Modesto or Salinas ASC where it is easy to get an appointment for biometric

rbhan said:
Go there after 1PM.
I did early FP in Oakland few days back & take 2 copies of efiled application along with other documents.
Otherwise you may re-schedule your appointment at Modesto or Salinas ASC where it is easy to get an appointment for biometric

Hi rbhan,

When you went for your FP ware they ask for the date and time about your appointment?

Please reply.
Thank You.
sd70

No,
I explained the need for going there for early FP. Talk to the Manager in case receptionist does not let you in for early FP.
Or you may go to Oakland ASC after 1PM.

-rbhan

rbhan said:
No,
I explained the need for going there for early FP. Talk to the Manager in case receptionist does not let you in for early FP.
Or you may go to Oakland ASC after 1PM.

-rbhan

Hi rbhan,

My appointment is on 22nd SEP in San Jose. So can i go Oakland ASC after 1PM without resheduled or i have to reshedule it for going to Oakland ASC after 1PM? Was your appointment in OKLAND?

Please Reply.
Thank You.
sd70

Go to Oakland/San Jose ASC after 1PM & cancel the appointment after completing Biometric.
You do not have to re-schedule your appointment

I was not able schedule appointment in Oakland ASC.

Hope this helps
rbhan

Hi rbhan,

I have one question.

I took appointment last week for EAD efile finger prints and have they given me appointment in sep 14 at my local ASC. But I went to local ASC(walkin) and got it done with out any probelm.

As I took appointment on sep 14,Now do I need to cancel my appointment by calling 1-800 number.

Please advice.

FP experience

Hi all,

I gave my FP CODE 2 for EAD renewal on last Saturday. I had app on 22nd SEP in San Jose but i tried to get it earlier. I went there two time first day they asked me original Recipt notice. Second day when i went there with original notice and explained them why i came early for FP they first decided to take my FP and stamed my Original recipt notice then suddenly they change their mind and asked me to come on SEP 22nd. That day I came home, called 800, resheduled it in Modesto and got the app for just two days after, canceled app in San Jose. And finally last Saturday I went Modesto and gave FP.

Thank you.
sd70