Early FP in Philly

timaeuti

Registered Users (C)
We got our 1FP notices. Although FP scheduled on 11/26, we need to get it done before the end of the month, for we are moving at 10/30.

I will appreciate if nyone shares their early FP experiences in Philly. Is early FP possible on Wednesday? Saturday? If so, what are the best hours for early FP?

Thank you!

You can go for early finger prints. Generally they allow walk-ins on Wednesday. Even some people tried on Saturday as well.

Me and my wife did early FP in Philly on Thursday, September 30th. Our appointment letters were for early November. This is our second FP so that is what we did to decrease our wait time in Application Support Center (ASC): we came at 11:45am when the early morning crowd got done with their FPs but afternoon appointments did not come yet. There were 9 people total waiting in the building. Nobody checked our appointment date in the FP notice. We spent a total of 30min in there and got done with our early FPs. Parked at the meter on the sidestreet from ASC entrance - up to two hours of parking available there. I have read several similar early FP stories on this forum about Philly ASC before I went - so good luck!

Thank you for your help, guys!

Today we went to the Philly ASC and got our FP1 done. Our on-line message did not change as a result of FP1 being done, it still shows "received".

Is that a common occurrence? Also, how long does it normally take for FBI to clear FP? Will the on-line message change then?

Will appreciate your sharing your experience. Thank you!

Any advantages in getting early FP.

This is my first FP and my ND for 485 is 9/2003

Seems like peope who filed during this time frame are getting their 485 approved within couple of days after FP1

Usually the FBI sends the results back to USCIS the same day ... message change after few days, a week

timaeuti said:
Thank you for your help, guys!

Today we went to the Philly ASC and got our FP1 done. Our on-line message did not change as a result of FP1 being done, it still shows "received".

Is that a common occurrence? Also, how long does it normally take for FBI to clear FP? Will the on-line message change then?

Will appreciate your sharing your experience. Thank you!