Early FP in MD?

Saiser

Registered Users (C)
Can anybody share early FP experiences at Wheaton, MD?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the same boat

Hello Saiser,

Me too same boat(Residence in MD). I got FP notice yesterday, thinking to early.My schedule date: 8/27/05 (TSC) Wheaton processing ceter. I called my attorney and she told me you can try but its not a good idea to go early and also she suggested me better go on schedule.

Details
Labour(Atlanta RIR) 5/2001 AD 8/2004 EB3
TSC
I-140 RD 10/12/2004 AD 02/25/2005
I-485 RD 10/12/2004 AD ??????
I-131 RD 10/12/2004 AD 11/02/2004
I-765 RD 10/12/2004 AD 10/27/2004
FP Schedule date on 8/27/05(thinking to go early )

Thanks hss_MDdia. I wish you all the best.

I am planning to give early FP/or to to a later date since my family goes to India this week on an emergency and may come back by 24th of Aug.

But I got a suggestion from my attorney too to go as scheduled. I am in confusion and planning now

singhnsingh said:
Wheaton does NOT allow early FP

Thanks for the quick response and info. I had hopes on early FP but now I will have enough evidence before as my family will be out of country by that time. Please post if you have any further info. on Wheaton.

Go to Salisbury

the Salisbury ASC on the Eastern Shore has plenty of appointments available. I could schedule for NEXT day!

madelief said:
the Salisbury ASC on the Eastern Shore has plenty of appointments available. I could schedule for NEXT day!

madelief:

Thanks for your advise but I do not know if I can go to Salisbury ASC. Since my FP notice explicitly says Wheaton. Can you please clarify?

Aorry, don't know

My NOA didn't tell me to go to a specific ASC location.

I doubt that it matters where you have them done though. It may be worth to just call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 to ask and schedule an appointment.

FP code 3 completed

I could go for FP as scheduled at wheaton. The process is simple and staff are really great. We have gone 2 hours before the scheduled time othe officer asked for identification. After we presentd PPs and EAD cards (I do not have Drivers License and was not asked about it), the officer told us to wait to be called early as they are not busy that day. We filled a form and in 2 minutes, we both were called at once.

Since mine is code 3, the following are taken

1. All 10 fingure prints (4+Thumb & 4+Thumb) 2 times. Also individual fingures once.
2. Photo
3. Signature

A young lady who took all above 3 is so nice, cheerful, helpful and explaining. She tended over a small survey/comments paper (To me only. I did not see that she has given it to anybody else incl. my wife... May be random) and told me this is optional and can be completed when leeving the ASC to drop in suggestions box. I did give 'Excellent comments'.

That was a nice experience....

Fp

Hi,
I got an appointment to take FP on 09/01/05 at Balimore downtown.
I have some questions, can you pl answer me

1. What are the docs I have to take over there.
2. Whether they wil take the photos or we have to take along with us(mine is Code 3 boimetrics)
3.Is there any fee for this, if it is they will accept check towards it( I asked couple of friends each one said differnent stories, that is reason I am asking)
4. How it takes to get the GC after the FP is done(VSC)

Thanks in advance
Mohanktrajan

mohanktrajan said:
Hi,
I got an appointment to take FP on 09/01/05 at Balimore downtown.
I have some questions, can you pl answer me

1. What are the docs I have to take over there.
2. Whether they wil take the photos or we have to take along with us(mine is Code 3 boimetrics)
3.Is there any fee for this, if it is they will accept check towards it( I asked couple of friends each one said differnent stories, that is reason I am asking)
4. How it takes to get the GC after the FP is done(VSC)

Thanks in advance
Mohanktrajan

1. I took all immigration documents scuh as I-140 Receipt, Approval,, 485 Receipt, EAD, Passport etc along with ASC Appontment (FP) notice. They verified only two: EAD card and Passport+I-94. They only ask 1 or 2 documents for Identification (with photo). Usually a drivers' licence is an ID (In my case I do not have valid licence).

2. No need to take photos. Based on the FP notice requirement, they will take digital photo if needed (Verify your code on ASC Appointment Notice)

3. No fee. (Remeber we already paid when filing).

4. Well. That depends on many variables such as Priority Date, Center processing times. Any guess is wild guess. My attorney told me it may take 1 to 6 months for me...???)

Last edited by a moderator: