Early fp in hartford ct

murthy_janaki

Registered Users (C)
Can anybody share info about early fp in harford ct. Mine is scheduled for 24 of aug. Planning to do this saturday.

Saturday is a good time. We did our second FP one month earlier at Hartford back in March this year. We went first on a week day and the person at the door did not allow us to do an early FP. After we explained to him that my husband would be on business trip (showed him the ticket), he asked us to come back on Saturday around 1 PM and said that it was the best time. Think of a good reason why you want to do an early FP and usually the gentleman at the door is pretty reasonable.

Yes mine is the first fp. My I-485 is filed from csc. BTW my friend got fp in the first week of his applying. Both of us filed on the same day and the same law firm is representing both of us.

I-485 RD EB3 :- may-17-04
1-40 RD :- Dec -22-03
Ead/ap :- june-20-2004
first fp :- aug-24-04

We went to hartford ASC on last saturday ( Aug-08-04). I was denied early fp and the gaurd asked me to come back on the appointment date i.e Aug-24-04. I showed him the travel docs for the business plans i had on that day. He goes re-schedule it after aug-24-04 not before. Thanks for coming.

We are planning to go again on 24 as scheduled. This looks to be my own bad luck.