Early FP in Dallas?

Texaswala

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone:

Can someone share their experience if they were successful in getting early FP done in Dallas (North Dallas Loop 12 location)? I'm scheduled for end April but wanted to go early.

Thanks in advance!

Question for Pardeshi 1

Pardeshi 1: did you do your FP in Dallas-north office? What did you tell to convince them?

Another question for Pardeshi 1

Pardeshi1: Can you pls tell what you told the CIS officials to convince them. I've heard that if you tell them that you are not able to come on the appt date, they say come within 90 days after the date.

Appreciate your help!

My wife is pregnant and her due date is tomorrow. I told them that we can't drive for two hours on March 9th when her due date is 16th.
Then they said OK.

Congrats!!!

Pardeshi1: That is super convincing....Not many people have that valid reason!!! So you have a lot of Good news on your side....Baby, GC approval ...Hearty Congrats!!!!

I did early FP in Dallas, I showed them TSC letter asking to go to local office and infopass appointment, and told them the 800 number told me to do early FP so that it is done before my infopass appointement.
they did not really understand the whole thing, they realized I have a special situation and I dont think they wanted to really understand what it is. there were not many people then and they let me in. I think if there were a lot of people, they would have sent me back

Too_long: Thanks for your response. I hope you have waited long enough and will get your GC approved soon.

In one of the posts here, someone said that they let you in if you're within 10days of your appt. Did you go in withing 10 days of your appt? Also, what weekday and time did you go, if you don't mind sharing that.

Thanks in advance!

Tombaan: Did I understand you correctly? You were turned back. But when you went with your wife, you got it! Was it within 10days of your appt.

Thanks in advance!

hi

first time we tried before our dates. they send us back. my wife had it a week before me and I tried again with her. this time they allowed me..hope this helps