Early FP, Alexandria VA ?

NeelBuddy

Registered Users (C)
I received my FP notice, scheduled on Nov 16th.
Can I go before the date mentioned or should I go only on Nov 16th.
How is the situation at Alexandria, Virginia office ? Will they take my finger prints before the scheduled date. I'm planning to go on saturday (Nov 6th).

Thanks

Anybody did their FP at Alexandria, Virginia ?

Anybody did their FP at Alexandria, Virginia ?

I appriciate your input regarding early FP. Thank you.

We went there 3 hours before our scheduled time and they wouldn't let us in. Not sure if it depends on how busy they are on a particular day but they did seem quite strict about schedules. You can try your luck if you have time to otherwise I would suggest go on the scheduled date and time.

I also had the same experience.
I went there around 930am for 1200 noon schedule. But was strictly rejected by the female security guard at the entracne. So I ended of waiting for 3 hours there for my acutal schedule time. I don't suggest you to go there earlier to waste your time. However, if you like, you may have a try. Good luck.

FYI My I-485 LUD has never been chaged to FP received after I did it on 16OCT'04.

best wishes

Alexandria, VA office does not allow early FP unless there is a real/valid reason to do so. It may be really tough to convince the folks there to let you in.

I have done my FP twice at this center (1st May 03 & 2nd Sept 04)

Good luck

The "Saturday afternoon" theory also did not work (some members here had had success on Saturday afternoons).

I tried to get FP done yesterday (my appointment is on Nov 26), but was told bluntly by the receptionist that they do not do early FP.

Anybody has tried recently to do Early finger print in Alexandria, VA?
Do they allow early finger print? Are there any specific day/time where they allow?

Since my appointment is in April, I would like to try this option.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.