EARLY Aug Club... Cont.

xrx

Registered Users (C)
I am now even more convinced that our cases are stuck, lost whatever..... Look at some of the new Aug approvals. They received RFEs in mid Nov, which was then received by the INS early december and they are now approved. Compare that to a lot us who sent in their RFEs around early to mid november received by the INS in Nov itself and yet no approval.

My last call to the INS was useless (This was a week ago). The IIO simply said that the officer has a lot of cases and I must wait 3 to 4 weeks.

No Title

I agree with U. My RFE was recd by VSC on 11/17 and its almost a month today. Still nothing from VSC. How many people are waiting with RFE which was replied in Mid November

No Title

Is there anything related to your app. or RFE that could hold you up. For example my RFE was for an employer letter. I work for XYZ Inc which is a part of ABCD Consulting which use to be ABCD Consulting Group. I will be surprised if they are holding me for such a trivial name change of the parent company given that my app has always been for XYZ Inc and that I still work for XYZ Inc.

Am wondering if such technicalities are the reason of the delay. On the other hand, I have seen approvals where people have had company name changes. Plus when I spoke to the IIO she said some officers have received a lot of RFEs and are backed up.

Sigh!!!!!!

No Title

But mine got approved on Monday dec11. Hang on guys.. It is just matter of time.
ND aug9, 99
NO RFE
RD July 7, 99
FP June 00

No Title

Even our RFE was recvd by INS on 15 th nov a month ago and no response yet. still waiting. it is a frustrating wait.

No Title

Well, finally I got a chance to talk to the IIO today in the morning: my details)ND 8/6/99 and RFE replied on 11/27 (AVM also didn\'t change so far, but they do have it though). IIO told me that it the whole 485 process takes 18 months, so I should check back in Feb.\'01.....so helpful. Then I asked him about the early August cases (how come last week of August and first week of Sept are getting approved??????????).He said they are so many factors/circumstances for the delay...... I got so p..ed-off that I even asked him "What are those factors/circumstances"? then He told me that he can\'t discuss all those things with me. Well my X-Mas/New Year resolution is not to call the INS and talk to those...... again. Good luck guys..