Early 2nd FP NOT successful in NJ

GC050102

Registered Users (C)
I tried doing early 2nd FP on last Friday in Hackensack, NJ. But they didn't allow me to do and asked me to come on the scheduled date.

Any body is successful doing early FP in Hackensack, NJ?

In my experience, I don't see any advantage doing early FP. I know 2 persons' case got toughed (approves and/or RFEed) 2-3 months after scheduled FP date, ( it really didn't matter if you did your FP early or not), and one person's response did come before scheduled FP date, but that is something nobody here wants to see., ( intend to deny), of course it didn't come because of early FP, but, just didn't do any good.
So, wait untill your time. Good luck!

Originally posted by brighterday
In my experience, I don't see any advantage doing early FP. I know 2 persons' case got toughed (approves and/or RFEed) 2-3 months after scheduled FP date, ( it really didn't matter if you did your FP early or not), and one person's response did come before scheduled FP date, but that is something nobody here wants to see., ( intend to deny), of course it didn't come because of early FP, but, just didn't do any good.
So, wait untill your time. Good luck!

There are couple of postings in this forum last week, they did early FP and got approved before the scheduled FP date. Some times it does work.