early 2nd FP in NJ

215nj

Registered Users (C)
I just received the 2nd FP notice two days ago and I wonder anybody can share their experience on doing early FP in NJ. Thanks!

1st FP 5/22/03
2nd FP : 11/8/03

If they open on Sat, go on Sat maybe better than on weekday. At Boston office, it's very easy to get fp done early. Don't know about NJ

Tried at Hackensack,NJ

My 2nd FP appointment is on 10/14. Went there on Saturday(9/27) for checking out and if possible an early FP. They said it too early and they cannot take, though the office was empty and it was 2.30 pm. However early FP is it good, I have a second opinion, I saw Feb'2002 cases who FP-ed in June got the GC, but people who got FP notice Officially or done early :D had to go for second FP :( . So why hurry? :rolleyes:

To skar

Thanks all of you for information. Skar, did the front gate ask you any question? and what other valid excuses besides time confliction with business or vacation trip? what kind of documents we have to carry besides fp notice, passport, deiver license? Thanks!

You need one photo id (it can be drivers license or passport ) and the FP notice .thats all .

Person at the front desk did not ask any questions. She did look at my appointment date so I think they just allow early FP during saturdays .

I did early FP this saturday, the key is to go in the time period of 1-2PM as they are more relaxed....no questions were asked...before that I was refused as I went there around 9:30am.

Hoep this helps.

I just gave them my passport, one thing after how many days it is recommended to check with the FBI whether they sent back the FP to BCIS?

Do we need to take passport for FP

Hi all,
Do we need to carry our passport when we go for FP. Iam expecting to get call for FP in a month's time, but i need to send my passport for stamping as my visa is expiring at the end of this month. It would take 3 months for me to get my passport back.

Any insights please???

aproval after 2nd FP

Did anyone get approved after early 2nd FP.
Does early FP really speed up the process or does it still depend on the actual scheduled FP date.