Early 2nd FP denied in San Diego

eventually

Registered Users (C)
My friend (WAC02107 series) went to El Cajon Blvd ASC for an early 2nd FP, but they refused to do the FP early .. He is planning to be out of country during that week ..

Do you guys have any suggestion for getting early FP done, in case you are planning to be out of country on the day of FP ??

Can he go to a different ASC for an early date ?

thanks!

Yes he can, my wife was scheduled to be done in Riverside, CA went ahead and did it in Pittsburgh, PA and they accepted. it is also updated in the website,but mine done in Riverside early not updated , go figure. Just let him try in Riverside magnolia ave ASC and they are real nice too.

Hi,

We had the same problem before. But we got confirmed that they accepted walk-in cases on certain weekday. We did our FP on a walk-in base. Please ask someone senior inside rather than the door guard.

Duke

Mine also denied in Al Cajon San Diego

I am planning to try San Marcos this saturday.

Denied in San marcos

Went to San Marcos today but was denied. Lied to the Guy that I am going to India next week. The Guy was smarter, he said I can do it next week if I can produce the airline ticket.

I was earlier denied in El cajon.Anyway now I'll wait till 16th June which is my actual date.

I could do 2nd FP before scheduled date

Went there during week day and requested if I can do early FP. Lady at counter was very nice, she said .. come on Sat. we will take your FP as we are very busy during weekdays. Went there today (Sat.) there was some other lady at counter, she also let us in. So it was really a nice experience at SJ center.
-KoolKat

We did it in San Diego

We did our finger prints early at the El Cajon office. It was a Saturday in early April. At first the lady at the door won't let us in (the place was just open and there were lines). Later (after having breakfast at Denny's) we tried again. The guy at the counter asked us to check later when there was noboby waiting (say, sometime after lunch). We went there again after going to a shopping mall nearby. The room was empty and they let us in without any problems. It looks like it is not as easy as in SJ but could be done.

Early FP in SanDiego

Both my husband and myself have scheduled FP dates in July(07/13 & 07/16), but we went today to ASC,ElCajon Blvd; did not have any problem with anyone at the center.The lady in the first(2505 bldg) asked for EAD and passport, but the FP notice form does not mention about EAD; thanks to someone from this website who posted abt taking EAD with you if you go early/scheduled date

When did you get there?

Skiran,

Would you tell us when did you get there? Were there any other people waiting ahead of you? I was denied once early in the morning even before entering the building. Thanks a lot.

FP without scheduling in San Diego

Hi there,

You should be able to do FP without appointment in San Diego. Sorry I did not tell you the detail in my last reply to this post.

I and my wife got 2nd FP notice in April this year. We visited the El Cajon blvd next day. And we got denied by the guard. We were frastrated at that time.

Later, I moved to San Jose to start my new job. My wife is still in San Diego. I visited the San Jose office and the officers were nice to me. I told them I can only do FP here because my job is here. They allowed me to do FP.

I asked my wife to visit the office again. My wife talked to a senior officer rather than the guard. The senior officer told my wife that on certain weekday(sorry I can not remember now), they allow walk-in FP.

And my wife did FP in that walk-in FP day.

Hope this is useful for those in San Diego.

Duke

We went there yesterday(Wed) around 2pm, heard that they are a bit free on wednesdays after 2:00, but 2509 bldg where the fingerprints are collected is totally busy with almost no seats left. I think the guard in 2505, somehow allowed us in, all he asked was if we had an appointment letter. Even after mentioning that we came early, he did not pay any attention and thats all about it.