• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Earlier interview date

T07

Registered Users (C)
hello house,
please does anyone have an experience of requesting for an earlier date after receiving the 2nl.

There is some special Cases when you have job offer or something but no one recommend to to that.

You should call your embassy and ask them same. One guy for embassy told me that is possible in some special cases (didn't say which cases).

If they get a job, is there any chance for them to get the interview before?

When you say early I would assume it may only be possible if you are current in that month and want to reschedule say from 25th to 10th or so, it is a unique request as most people want to delay since the six months clock starts ticking once the interview is done and successful...

When you say early I would assume it may only be possible if you are current in that month and want to reschedule say from 25th to 10th or so, it is a unique request as most people want to delay since the six months clock starts ticking once the interview is done and successful...
Thank you :)

Earlier date

Hi House,
I finally got an earlier date from the london consulate.
Thanks all for the support.

There is some special Cases when you have job offer or something but no one recommend to to that.

Hi House,
I finally got an earlier date from the london consulate.
Thanks all for the support.

Don't understand.U mean ur interview date was brought forward? Say was Feb 3 and now Jan 15th? I think it depends on the Embassy, I doubt Nigerians will get that kind of favor. I normally hear postponement.

The good news today is that my pal was granted visas alongside his family. I hope he will find time to tell his experience, much wasn't asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't understand.U mean ur interview date was brought forward? Say was Feb 3 and now Jan 15th? I think it depends on the Embassy, I doubt Nigerians will get that kind of favor. I normally hear postponement.

The good news today is that my pal was granted today alongside his family. I hope he will find time to tell his experience, much was asked.
I got a week earlier. I guess it depends on the situation you are in.

How? Can one even meet them face to face? I thought u ask for reschedule via e-mail.
yes I emailed and called so many times and finally got a favourable response. I have already giving up hope but I just tried one more time and I was giving. so next week is the week all hopes are up all documents are ready.

yes I emailed and called so many times and finally got a favourable response. I have already giving up hope but I just tried one more time and I was giving. so next week is the week all hopes are up all documents are ready.

All the best.Don't 4get to enrich us with what happened at the Embassy.

You was current for that month ? I just wonder if is possible to get earlier date for like month-two earlier?

You was current for that month ? I just wonder if is possible to get earlier date for like month-two earlier?
it was still within the same month, just a week earlier and it was all I needed. am not sure if they could do a month earlier or two month cos when I called and mailed in Nov when I was current I was told that my files are not with them yet until my file came that was when I got a reschedule and that was like Dec 6 or 7 that was when I got a letter stating my interview for 11 so I had to call back, mailed them and they change it to 4th of Jan with two hours of mailing them.

I Finally Got My Visa Today....
Thanks Jah...

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

Am happy that your appointment was moved, and that you got your visa and everything seems to be rolling on smooth for you.