Eager to see FP notice for Apr 00 ND on this board

HopeThingsGetBetter

Registered Users (C)
FP notices for Mar 00 (ND) applicants indicate a significant progress in VSC processing. I am eagerly waiting to see Apr 00 (ND) applicant\'s FP receiving message on this board. Thanks for all the members sharing their FP info here.

No Title

APR-00 don\'t they belong to the second club ??

I thought April 2000 and beyond cases already received their FP notices. I have RD Sep 2000 and I have my FP done too. If there are FP for post April 2000, then they will be a minority. Somebody correct me if I\'m wrong..

aGCSeeker.

No Title

Yes, you are right. My 485 ND is: 4/28/00 and I already had my FP taken on 11/02/00. I also spoke to IIO today and she told me that they are still processing Oct \'99 cases and I need to wait for another 6 months or so...

No Title

Thanks for your information. Now this indicates that first round of FP notices are sent until Nov 2000. This is good sign. Now there is a possibility that they process the applications filed after Apr 00 while receiving FPs for others.

No Title

While i concur with aGCseeker\'s minority status :).

Now HopeTGB, why do u say that they will process apps after April00. As per ND Apr the IIO said 6 months more.

It sure would be your name for all of us if they process April 00 and
Hopefully HopeTGB gets better for all of us

No Title

My views are as follows:

1. Now less number of incoming I 129s (H1 etc.), means more time to spend on other applications
2. Per the messages on this board new FPs are scheduled in March. On average 3 weeks from then to get back the results to VSC
3. Once they complete the first round of 485 processing for Oct 99 applicants, there is a possible waiting time to receive FP results back for Nov 99 applicants.

No Title

HopeThingsGetBetter ,
We can think of this processing at least if we see one approval, of later ND dates.