Ead1

pvlkvr

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

can you please let me know does anybody got their EAD and AP whose receipt date is after 12/19/2003.

I am confused how INS Nebraska process cases like EAD and AP.

I know two of my friends got their EAD and AP, their receipt date are 12/22/03 and 01/15/04.

My question is are my friends are lucky or some thing wrong with my case. I don't see any query online status, it says only cases like this will take 90 to 120 days.

Here i would like to tell you that i applied for my H1-B extension on 07/31/03 but still it is not approved, online status check says that cases like this take 30 to 120days and i don't see any query or any thing. My H1 is expired on 09/31/03

I really appreciate ur help in understand my case, i am really tensed.

Plese help me in understanding my problem.

Thank you

Originally posted by pvlkvr
Hi all,

can you please let me know does anybody got their EAD and AP whose receipt date is after 12/19/2003.

I am confused how INS Nebraska process cases like EAD and AP.

I know two of my friends got their EAD and AP, their receipt date are 12/22/03 and 01/15/04.

My question is are my friends are lucky or some thing wrong with my case. I don't see any query online status, it says only cases like this will take 90 to 120 days.

Here i would like to tell you that i applied for my H1-B extension on 07/31/03 but still it is not approved, online status check says that cases like this take 30 to 120days and i don't see any query or any thing. My H1 is expired on 09/31/03

I really appreciate ur help in understand my case, i am really tensed.

Plese help me in understanding my problem.

Thank you

As far as your H1B extension is pending, you do not have anything to worry about. You can work on I129 receipt notice.

AS far a EAD is concerned; you can get interim EAD from your local INS office.

In my case, I applied for EAD at TSC on 11/12/2003. My wife's EAD was approved on 2/10/2004 but mine is still pending.

hi,

Thank you verymuch for your replay.
How long i can work on I129 receipt notice, is there any time limit like 240days.

Do you have any idea why INS's is processing some cases slow and some are fast and very fast with out informing the reason.

Thank you

>>How long i can work on I129 receipt notice, is there any time limit like 240days.

You can work on reciept notice as long as your case is pending. If it is the extension, it will most likely be approved.

>> Do you have any idea why INS's is processing some cases slow and some are fast and very fast with out informing the reason.

-- This is the biggest mystery. I don't know.