Ead??

red020

Registered Users (C)
EAD renewal application of my wife is bounced back from TSC with comments that she should apply to VSC, our current address of juricidiction. But my application for EAD is gone through TSC and I got receipt. She is on derivative status.

We want to send a new application for her EAD renewal to TSC again with the hope that it would be processed like mine. I am worried that her applying to VSC may cause AOS file transfer from TSC to VSC.

As per insrtruction on I-765 application, all C(9) applicants should apply where their I-485 is pending. What should I do?? Send back one more time to TSC or apply to VSC. Please advice.

I had same concerns when I relocatde to an area governed by the TSC. My I-485, however, was originally filed in VSC and is still pending. When I wanted to apply EAD for my wife, our lawyer filed the application in VSC, which is where they hold our I-485 file.

if you chooese e-filing, the web-system will let you know where to file . the information was given in the cover page of the system generated pdf file.