EAD Xferred from VSC to TSC

avi_gc

Registered Users (C)
My EAD application was transferred from VSC to TSC on May 22nd 2007. I haven't received any decision yet. Yesterday when I called TSC IO, she said both my 485 and EAD applications are with the same officer. My EAD is going to expire soon, and I am not sure what I should do to at least expedite the EAD.

Is anyone in the same situation?

Thanks
avi_gc

My EAD application was transferred from VSC to TSC on May 22nd 2007. I haven't received any decision yet. Yesterday when I called TSC IO, she said both my 485 and EAD applications are with the same officer. My EAD is going to expire soon, and I am not sure what I should do to at least expedite the EAD.

Is anyone in the same situation?

Thanks
avi_gc

We applied EAD and AP online to VSC in Feb'07 on the same day. EAD for me,my wife and for my son got approved from VSC(in April) and my AP also got approved from VSC(in May). But my son's AP got transferred to Texas and it is yet to be approved. He was to travel to India on 8th July for vacation. Since his AP is yet to come we canceled his ticket and dropped the travel. We took 2 info pass and they are saying it would get approved and it is all set. What is use of his AP now as he has to join college and it starts on 14th Aug.

Send in a fax to the NSC to expedite your EAD process.I don't have the fax number with me but you can find it in of the threads in this forum
I feel that a paper based applicatin is faster than E-filing an application. I've always paper filed and received my renewal in 50 days. I got my EAD renewal approved a few days ago and I had paper filed. My RD on the EAD was June 8th.
Btw, my PD is the same as that of yours.

Thanks akilhere. I think all EB3 Dec 2003 PD are stuck.
I have an infopass appointment on August 1st for interim EAD and will fax the expedite request today.

avi_gc

When was the AP application for your son transferred?
We applied EAD and AP online to VSC in Feb'07 on the same day. EAD for me,my wife and for my son got approved from VSC(in April) and my AP also got approved from VSC(in May). But my son's AP got transferred to Texas and it is yet to be approved. He was to travel to India on 8th July for vacation. Since his AP is yet to come we canceled his ticket and dropped the travel. We took 2 info pass and they are saying it would get approved and it is all set. What is use of his AP now as he has to join college and it starts on 14th Aug.

This is crazy man. I just called TSC IO and she gave exactly opposite information from yesterday. She said my Namecheck is pending and the EAD application file is still in the mail room. When I told her that according to the published times, my case should have been approved, she said that the dates she is looking at are Match 26th. She also mentioned that since my application was transferred from VSC, the processing times don't apply to my case.

Fax number and format

Hi,

Use this fax number and format, I got this from another site. Addition to this, you can schedule an Info pass and talk to an IO there, I head that one helps too. Good luck

TSC fax#: 214-962-2632.

To,
ADJUDICATION OFFICER,
Texas Service Center,
Immigration and Naturalization service

SUB: Request to please expedite employment authorization (I765) Application

Explain why you badly need your EAD

A#:
I765 receipt #:
I485 Receipt#:

If there are any questions or concerns, I can be reached at

Email: