EAD with WAC-03-100-***** ND Feb 10th 2003 approved

RM_CSC

Registered Users (C)
Just checked online message and my EAD is approved.

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On June 3, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Congrats ! So they are pretty close to< 90 days for EAD. So what do they want to work on next?

Originally posted by Soumy
Congrats ! So they are pretty close to< 90 days for EAD. So what do they want to work on next?

They will try to continue issuing EAD approvals in 90 days, but some people are going to apply third time for EAD. :(

I'm wac-0397 (ead renewal), and still not approved, I don't think they have quite yet reached the 90 day mark .. but in a month or so they will .. I really hope emphasis on 485 then.

90 days ..no not yet ..seems there are random approvals . PPL who had applied in sept 02 are getting approvals as well as jan023 . Think they still have mountain to climb on EAD and for 485 looks a walk to moon for them.
Mine's wac03149 and i really do't want them to do anyhting before 90 days so that i can get my 8 month iead quitely and then let them do whatever they want with my orignal application ,cause eventhough i had put every damn paper some stupid blind eye iio will miss something .

Looks like they are approving EAD's fast but not quite near the 90 days, My guess is they dont do many backgopound check on EAD's like 485 so if everything is in place(docs) they just approve it, and may be the staff which is used for EAD can be less experienced and may have many of them available since TPS staff could work on EAD's.

It seems the most senior adjudicators will deal with 485 and N400 and may be hard to find.

It would be helpfull if they clear 485 instead of EAD and AP, so that they can have less people applying for them.