EAD with case transferred to local office. How ?

Vagif

Registered Users (C)
How should I apply for EAD renewal if my I-485 case was transferred to local office ? Should I do it same way as I did before ? Or should I send it to locat (LA) office ?

Regards,
Vagif

Any official document saying it ?
I read all docs about EAD. No one of them says anything about filing EAD to local office.
I know there's lot's of people with transferred cases. I cannot believe that no one of them ever filed for EAD after case transfer.
Please help. With link to document that describes where to file in this case or at least with your experiense.

Hi,

I am also in the same boat but from TX service center and my case transfered to local INS office.

I called national service center this morning they mentioned to send it to local INS office and the check should be payable to USCIS.

So I am sending my application today to local INS office where my case is pending.

I hope this will help you.

My lawyer told me to bring an application in person to the local office (San Jose) one month prior to the expiration date of the current one.

Thank you for replies.
I got a call today from my lawyer.
My interview appointment is scheduled for March 11.
So I guess I do not need EAD anymore. Since my current EAD is valid till end of may.