EAD waiting 4,5 months MSC

EAD more than 90 days now

I went to USCIS ditrict office in Seattle today ...... they told me the EAD has been approved on Feb. 6th and sent to me .... I told them my company will fire me if you won't give me proof of what you claim now ... they gave me a form says that my EAD approved on Feb 6th and ENROUTE to applicant... so I think my situation got better now ...and waiting to receive the EAD .... I think next year I will send the renewal I-765 7 months before end of this one which means almost after 4.5 months from now ....... :eek:

No wonder it says , on the USCIS website ( " Employment Authorization " - for Renewal ...) , that we should apply for renewal six months before the expiration date of the current EAD !!! I did that , like 5.5 months before expiration , to be on the safe side !!! Hopefully will work better this time .

Finally an LUD change

EAD ND date Dec 4 MSC
Last LUD 12/11/07 ( Biometrics I presume)
BIometrics 12/18
FP code 1 12/27 or somewhere in that region
LUD today 2/12/07

Namestuck,
have you had any LUD's at all.
Any RFe or something.
BTw did you fax and expdite request and at what number

al_AOS i have no updates since they sent me the biometrics appointment. LUD is 11/17 ND : 11/13 RD: 11/8 .. sent expidite request yesterday by express mail , received today but no change in LUD. Hoping something will happen tommorow atleast an LUD so i know they know my case exists :( . If i call customer service they tell me they still processing oct 30 th and cant help me i am waiting for new processing dates to be published tommorow or monday so i can atleast put a service request.

Working on drafting a letter to congressman today i will post if i know anything. I am going crazy with this wait . And yes No RFE's on my case i sent them more documentation than they need. I did paper application maybe shoulkd have done e-file , maybe thats why its hosed up. I hope it is not due to name checks on 485, guess i have no option but to pray now !

I sent it to their mail address i do not know any fax number.

U.S. citizenship and immigration services
National Benefits Center
Attn: I-765 Unit, Expedite Request
P.O. Box 648005
Lee’s summit, MO 64064

The online message delivery for the mail confirmation says delivered to homeland security so i guess it made to the right place

Name stuck,
I understand your frustration
It has nothing to do with Name check as my name check has been pending but I just recd emails that Cards have been ordered and I have been stuck in name check even after interview since 2004.

Dont contact the congressman. Just call YOur senators office and speak to them.They have a dept which handles these particular cases.
Send them fax citing financial hardships because of this.
Send themm all the paperwork you have relating to the EAD renewal.
I am sure they will help.

Look at my time line...

I went on Feb. 6th to the Washington District USCIS office, the officer told me that your EAD is pending because of a security check that needs to be cleared to your underlying I-485 application.... Is this true... I read in this thread someone was asking the same question.... The officer did nothing for me..

On Feb. 7th, I went again and I met another officer... he told me nothing, so I asked him to let me talk to the supervisor... SHE WAS RUDE, oh man... she told me that WE DON'T WORK WEEKENDS and that your application is less than 90 BUSINESS days...

I told her, it does not say 90 BUSINESS days, but as most of you said, it's really just bunch of liars setting on chairs and doing nothing...

I have submitted my EAD case to AILF.ORG guys and they already received it and working on it... I advise everyone to get some help from them.

I have not tried sending any expedite request or contacted my senators/congressmen... I will do that soon

My case is based on family AOS so my employer allowed me another 90 days from my current EAD expiration date (02/07/2007)... It's so frustrating guys...

Good luck everyone

Hassan2007 said:
Look at my time line...

I went on Feb. 6th to the Washington District USCIS office, the officer told me that your EAD is pending because of a security check that needs to be cleared to your underlying I-485 application.... Is this true... I read in this thread someone was asking the same question.... The officer did nothing for me..

This doesnt seem right. I just got My EAD renewed and My Security cjeck is pending. Does that mean MY security check has been cleared. If yes where is my greencard.
YOu should have asked the officer how come they renewed my EAD last year as my security check has been pending.
Also how could you take been spoken to like that.
You should contact your Senator and also report this matter to the USCIS giving the name of that customer Service rep.

FINAL UPDATE on my EAD

I recd my cards today.
I got a email on feb 15th that cards were ordered. got an LUD on 16th and then on 19th and today I got my cards.
I hope all who are waiting for thier cards get thie soon enough.
I also pray that no one has to go through this unnecessary stress.