EAD waiting 4,5 months MSC

PLLL

Registered Users (C)
Waiting for EAD since September,10 2006,biometrics done October, 11.Infopass appointment on 92 day,no help told me to wait.Called USCIS 1800# on 93day they sent service request to MSC center gave me confirmation number and told me that situation will be resolved withing 45 days and somebody will call me-never happend.Between 90 day after RD and 135 day,sent expedite request to Missouri by fax and letter,send letter to Ombushman office in Washinghton,called 1800# about 3 times and you know what they saying -they saying go head and made infopass appointment and get interim EAD,is that joke or what USCIS do not issuing interim EAD anymore Nationwide.So this 1800# people do not know what they doing,they do not even know simple things.
And they give you service request confirmation number just to keep you busy for awhile(so they can give you excuses to wait 45 more days).So you know 1800# NO F**KING help whatsoever.
I am sick and tired from this disorganized USCIS bullsh1t.I gong to call local congressman tomorrow,and see what happend.
Will keep you posted.

I would say also make another infopass and go back and do not leave just because they say they can't help you. Ask to speak to a supervisor, they will make you wait but one will come eventually. Remind them that legally they have to adjudicate or issue an interim EAD after 90 days. It is not true to say there are no interim EADs any more, just that the DOs cannot issue them. The central card producing facility is absolutely able to process them. I also have a friend here who insisted on going up the supervisor chain and reminding them of their legal obligation until the DO gave him a letter that his employer would accept temporarily. Keep on top of them and don't give up!

Received EAD renewal in less that a month

I received my second EAD renewal in 3 weeks from CSC. My current EAD expires in May 07. I applied renewal on 2nd Jan through my attorney. No Receipt Notice or anything, just received new EAD last week in mail. Surprising, as per processing times posted for CSC, they are processing EAD application received on Oct 30 2006. Mine applied in Jan got approved ina month.

I called 1800 again and they told me that on jan 29 MSC sent me a letter regarding why my EAD hasn't been approved yet.I did not receive letter yet but I just curious what it is about,any thouts?

EAD/Interim EAD after 90days

Hi,

I am in the same situation.
My application for I765 was filed on Oct 31, 2006 in TSC. I called 1800, and they said that District office should be able to forward my interim application to Service center.
So, I went Houston Distric Office on Feb 5th by info pass. The person at te counter told me she understands what is my problem and what I want. so, I went to talk to the supervisor to talk about applying interim EAD.BUT, they kept saying they cannot accept any I765 application for interim EAD.So, I showed many documents to prove that I have a right to receive interim EAD. BUT, they insisted that there is no more interim EAD, and they cannot help me at the district office.

This was my 2nd visit at Houston District Office. At my first visit, the person at the counter sent e-mail to Service Center for processing my EAD, because I lost a job.

At the 2nd visit, they could phone Service Center, and found out that the e-mail for the first visit was forwarded to a supervisor at TSC. But, there was not action after that obviously, which means the supervisor has not done anything after 3 weeks since the supervisor received the e-mail.

Anyway, I believe that I have right to know what is going on my case after 90 days.

Today is my 100th days. I have already lost a job offer, and I may loose another job on Feb 8th, 2006. I explained them it is big financial lost for me.

They just said that they are sorry for this situation, but, they cannot help me. I am ick and tired of those helpless people.

In Houston District office, they dont have any equipment to produce any interim EAD. Only we can get it at Service Center. But, usually the Service Center is not open to public.

How can we apply my interime EAD now? Who can help my situation???

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that anyone has a security check pending is not allowed to get EAD.
Is it correct???

Tenko101 : I think you should contact your congressman and ask him to expedite your EAD . I am myself waiting for 85 days and did not get any LUD yet. If there is no RFE then they should be accountable for delay in processing .. now even getting the EAD renewed is becoming a hassle. Also send an expedite request to the service center but i think congressman is the only one who can really help.

namestuck:

Thank you for our information. As I was suggested by the officer, I already sent a letter to TSC for expediting my case about 2 weeks ago. I have not seen any difference though....

I will contact to congressman and reuqestbhim to expedite my situation.

Anybody has the number to fax and expediate request for MSC ( For EAD renewal)
Also would sending a expedite request or calling the 800 # help if it has just been 60 days since the application

There is no fax number for MSC.Just send certified letter.I send letter but it didn't help at all.Ialso sent letters to Ombushman and senator-no result,1800 no result So I guess nothing work unless lazy officer unexpectedly find your paperwork wipe off the dust and start work on you case.
No update on my case,I called 1800 again they didn't send any letter,they just sent another service request.So in my case after RD a waited 90 days,then called 1800 they put service request and promised me that somebody will call me withing 45 days and it definatly will be approved,after 45 days nobody called me and case status did not change,called 1800 again they took another service request and told me to wait another 30 days,on jan 22 will be deadline for second service request if my case would not be approved by this date I;ll go to infopass and not leave without ead :mad:
So long,so slow WTF?

Received letter from congressman that they contacted NBC on feb.5 and have asked that the file be submited on review based on lenght since I filed it.
Well thank you senator will see if it help.

PHILL: I also contacted congressman about 2 weeks ago on his web. I sent e-mail to him. So far, I have not heard anything., so I sent another one to remind him about my case. My lawyer contacts to get assistant in AILF to know what is going on my case. My lawyer said that AILF usually takes a few days to get response from USCIS.
When my case was over 90 days, I called 1800. They also told me to wait for 45 days. If I don't hear anything from them after 45 days, they told me to call them again.

It chould be very stupid to ask, but...I am wondering why we have to work for them, even though we pay their service??? I am really not sure that they are very very busy...when I visited the office in Detroit, the officers were chatting and exchanging candy in front to people who are waiting to talk to them. They(3 officers) were at desk, and 5 people werewaiting more than 30 minutes for their service. They just kept talking and talking, such as "My sister's answering machine is no working!" or "I found very nice bag on google.com!". People who were waiting were saying why they were not working for anybody, even though they are sitting at the counter with open window. It was very upsetting everybody.

Tenko,I am not recommending you to waitanother 45 days(in my case I waited and nothing happend IMHO-wasting time) try to contact the congressman again.In my case I found him via house.org by putting my zip code,and e-mailed him it took 3 business days to respond(I am in MD). I heard a lot of stories that congressman's request is really moving cases from dead point.

PLLL:

As you recommended to contact congressman, I sent another e-mail to request my case, and also i sent e-mail to senator also.
My lawyer talked to AILF to work on my case right now. Let's see what is going to be happened after all.

I think you are right not to wait 45days. Feb 5, I went to Houston District office by info pass. I talked an officer at the counter to check my case. She phone the people who recieved request e-mail by another officer (sent request to TSC on Dec 11th,2006). The office in Houston told me my case went to supervisor after the e-mail. However, my LUD was still Nov 7th, and nothing happened after that.

If you have other idea to expedite my case, please let me know.

Tell me after request your congressman, what's happened? Are you approved anyway?

I am not approved yet.As soon as my congressman representative contact me I'll let you guys now.But anyway I planning to resolve this case in 2 weeks timeline whatever it is going to take.
My I-765 receipt date 09/10/06 no RFE's.
I was randomly checking receipts numbers near my RD date by modifying last 3 digits of the receipt and I found at least 3 more cases with the same RD wich is still pending.
Good luck

PLLL said:
I am not approved yet.As soon as my congressman representative contact me I'll let you guys now.But anyway I planning to resolve this case in 2 weeks timeline whatever it is going to take.
My I-765 receipt date 09/10/06 no RFE's.
I was randomly checking receipts numbers near my RD date by modifying last 3 digits of the receipt and I found at least 3 more cases with the same RD wich is still pending.
Good luck
Dear PLLL thanks for your co-operation ... I aslo have the same problem but I've got scared more when I heard that they received your I-765 on Sep. 10th, 2006 mine received by Oct 31st, 2006.... I went to Seattle ditrict office and they told me the same that they do noot issue the interim EAC anymore and that I need to wait and my company won't let me work without the work permit .... I sent to the houseman representative an email before I right this one here .... and the quetion is that: do you really those housemen represent us !! they might represent the citzens who are most likely do not like immegrants or need less of us to work here !! .... and I have another appointment tomorrow with USCIS district office shall I ask my company to support me with any letters !! and if yes what kind of letters any clue !! thanks

4-5 months to get EAD !!!

Dear PLLL thanks for your co-operation ... I aslo have the same problem but I've got scared more when I heard that they received your I-765 on Sep. 10th, 2006 mine received by Oct 31st, 2006.... I went to Seattle ditrict office and they told me the same that they do noot issue the interim EAC anymore and that I need to wait and my company won't let me work without the work permit .... I sent to the houseman representative an email before I right this one here .... and the quetion is that: do you really those housemen represent us !! they might represent the citzens who are most likely do not like immegrants or need less of us to work here !! .... and I have another appointment tomorrow with USCIS district office shall I ask my company to support me with any letters !! and if yes what kind of letters any clue !! thanks

My EAD seems approved...?

Today, I got e-mal from USCIS that says the production for EAD card has been ordered on Feb 6th.

Is that mean I am approved?

Tenko101 said:
Today, I got e-mal from USCIS that says the production for EAD card has been ordered on Feb 6th.

Is that mean I am approved?

Yes that means you have been approved.
If you know how to check the status of your case online on BSCIS website, I would be curious to see what your Cases status.

Congratulations and goodluck.

Is there a template for letter to congressman

It has been 88 days since I have applied for EAD at NSC and nothing has changed. My AP was approved in 80 days. I wish it was other way around.

Please post ant template you might have for contacting congressmen/senators on EAD problems

Thank You