EAD Waiters...RD between 10/24 and 11/10

Hey - I too had the same prob 10/25 MD, now solved !!!!!!

hey call VSC. My md 10/25, i got EAD after calling VSC thru my company. VSC rep told my comapany guys that by mistake my card was never printed EVENTHOUGH request for printing was placed on 12/15th.

within 4 days i got my card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAD

Hi Guys... i am new here.. still want to add.
My filing date is 10/18 and i got My EAD as well as Advance Parole on 12/20. Still waiting for FP notice.. anybody is with me?

Hi ga77, I have a question? My EAD approved. But it is saying that "New Card is ordered it will

Still do u suggest me to call IIO and ask about details. since my card is approved and they ordered new card and saying 60 to 90 days it will take them to send.. Please advise

Looks like some hope GA77

Thanks GA77 to share your experience....I will talk to my lawyer tomorrow to see what is going on

YES - A BIG YES _ CALL INS NOWWWWWW

yes , i too got the same message, foe 4 weeks, BUT it is not the message u r suppose to get. It should be "Your EAD is approved, u will get notice in 2 weeks" that means u will get the EAD CARD too.

I got the card in 4 days , from the day the message was changed from \'60-90\'day message. U will not get the card if u don\'t call INS. I think same day all of ours EAD was sent to print, probably whole file is not printed \'cos of some problem.

DON"T WAIT CALL INS NOWWWWWW.

RD 10/23 ND 12/03 No EAD

AP Approvved in Dec for Self and in Jan for my Wife (After RFE)

Did anyone else try to contact IIO as suggested by GA77

My company does not allow me to talk to IIO directly.....guys please help

Spoke to an IIO - EAD

IIO said my EAD is under adjudication and I should know something soon. For my wife he said everything looks good. He hasn\'t disclosed any details on my wife\'s EAD. Called around 13:20 EST and wait time was 10 minutes.

Finally EAD Approved. No AP still

EAD Approved on 01/31/02. Order placed for EAD card.

MD: 10/25/01
RD: 10/26/01
ND: 12/04/01

EAD Approved: 01/31/02

97 days from RD.
58 days from ND.

Folks check AVM - Hope your cases will soon be approved...Good luck.

Approved on 28th Jan.........GUYS check you may be next

Hi Another_wish

I just checked AVM and came to know my EAD (me+wife) was approved on 28th Jan. MD=10/25, RD=10/26, ND=12/04 (same as another_wish)

I was just too upset with this whole process I didn\'t even check since last Saturday.

Thanks for informing me. You made my day.