ead update

tombaan

Registered Users (C)
ead for my wife has been returned as undeliverable. surprise iis we have not changed or moved for last 4 years....this is so f****ing frustrating
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
what is the next step anyone with similar experience thanks in advance

Tombaan,

Try calling the customer service and update your address. I don't know whether they can tell you your existing address in their system.

Try to fax them the situation.

I rememeber somebody posting a similar situation where the mailing address on the letter was different then the one which showed in their mail.

thanks

do you know a fax number for doing that? I have never tried the new customer numbers....does it take a long time to get across?

From my experience, they know the address for each application pending there. I once called just to verify address, guess they can tell if it matches.

tombaan, I have the fax number at work. i will post for you on monday.

I called the 1800 number twice from home in morning at around 800am CT i got without much wait. Also i called during day from it was like 5 minutes.

I had same problem.

I have just gone through the same thing with my ead. I called the service center and updated my address with them. They also told me to write a letter to the service center with the address and ask them to resend your card. After doing this I received my card about 3 weeks later. I hope this helps.:)

Originally posted by xjb
From my experience, they know the address for each application pending there. I once called just to verify address, guess they can tell if it matches.

xjb,

Did they verify for you? When I called, they said that they don't have access to the existing address and can only accept my new address and update it. USCIS is random in every possible way :mad:

just a thought

what if i send an ar 11 form with the print out from the web page about requiring me to call and intimate address change?
will it be harmful in anyway?