EAD undeliverable. Please advise

ML_2001

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My wife and me filed 3rd EAD extension 2 months before. I have received my EAD card. Regarding my wife's card, I found from online status that her card is returned back to BCIS by post office as undeliverable.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Hi ML_2001

You might want to make sure that your wife's name is on your mail box. The post office will sometimes not deliver official US govt. mail if the recepient's name is not on the mail box. We had the same problem with my wife. Her 485 receipt notice and a RFE for her AP case were returnrd to TSC as undeliverable. Then we realized that our apt. complex management had accidentally removed her name from our mail box.

Same happened to us. And I did put my wife name in our mailbox and it is solved.

Once you added your wife name in your mailbox, ask them to send it again.

Thanks !!!

Hi arcdocs & GK1999

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will check whether my wife name is included.

Thanks,

It happend to me also, I called them and IIO asked me do you live in apt? they didn't put Apt# on it. If you live in Apt, make sure they put the Apt#.

Yesterday my wife talk to an IIO at BCIS 1800 number and requested to resend her EAD card. IIO took all the info. and told that she will get her card in another 3 weeks. In case, if she don't get her card by that time, can she continue to work (previous one going to expire) as EAD was approved but nor received. We have an EAD approval copy (a reference approval copy addressed to Lawyer). Is it enough to continue to work ?

Your suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.