EAD Tracker 2006

makku2003

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I applied for EAD Renewal in RD Dec 30th 2005 and ND January 3rd 2006.
So far it has not been approved. Pls let me know any body in this time frame got their EAD approved.

By the way my 485 had a ND Aug 2003 , so far no news, struck in security clearance...

Thanks,
Makku

Hi,

I applied my EAD online on Dec 27th 2005 with a notice date of Jan 5th 2006. I recd RFE for taking infopass for photographs on Mar 8th. Got is done last week and sent the paperwork. They updated the msg and the date today saying they recd the docs.

Applied for EAD and AP with RD 12/07/2005 and ND 12/12/2005.

Not heard from INS yet. My EAD is expiring Mid of April'06.
Any Idea, what could be the reason and Any suggestions?

Thanks,

ksksrajendra

Hello ,

Have you tried calling vsc. Are they busy with some other work right now? Pls let me know whether you have thought of applying for Interim EAD...

Thanks,
Makku

I called VSC. CSR created ticket and told that, they will send a letter within 30 days.

In the meantime, I have taken appointment in local INS.

Do they issue Interim EAD on the spot?
If so, what is the validity (in months) of the same.

Thanks,

Are you guys waiting for your 1st EAD or 2 / 3 / 4 th ones.
In my experience the first one takes longer than the consecutive ones.

EAD Applied ( paper )

My 2nd EAD renewal - applied on feb 22nd. receipt date of feb 28th. approved on March 7th.

EAD Approved !

My 2nd EAD along with my wife approved today with following message.

On March 30, 2006, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

RD Jan 12,
still sitting with retro for ever
PD Jan 2002, worldwide

Mine is 3rd renewal.

What could be the reason for not approving the EAD for more than 100 days?

Not received any RFE.

4 th EAD!

Hello,

Mine is 4th EAD. I will complete 90 days by April 3rd. Current ead is valid till May 6th. My lawyer is asking me to wait until third week of April and then try for Interim EAD. Do you think thats a good idea, or should I go as son as I complete my 90 days,.

Ksrajentra pls post ur interim ead experience later....

thanks,
makku

applied for 3rd EAD & AP on 1/24
RD 1/25
LUD on 3/8, 3/15
Approved EAD (BOTH spouse and me) on 3/24
Received card on 3/29
AP still pending, LUD same as above

Hi,

I am trying to make an infopass appointment for my i-765 interim EAD which expires next month. I keep getting this error message:
At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later.

Can you please let me know how to make appointment with Washington DC office?

EAD Renewal question - Help

I had just applied for my EAD renewal before 2 months of its expiry.
What are my options if I don't get my new EAD card before my existing one expires.
I have already started using EAD.
Can I keep working till i get approved?
How long is it taking for EAD renewal to get approved in VSC?

Comments will be appreciated.

Thanks

v_ganeshraju...

im in the same boat as u r, i couldnt get my application in before 90 days of expiry. Im not sure if they issue an i-ead if the 90 day criteria is not met.

My friend's EAD expires on Monday and today he went to Newark(with INFOPASS appt) and they did not issue i-EAD, as he did not qualify for the 90 day criteria. He is working on EAD.

What will be his status from MOnday? Can he still work with expired EAD and a pending renewal EAD application?

I spoke to my lawyer regarding this. He said as long as the employer doesnot have any problem, you are fine. It is fine as you have applied for it already and if INS wants they can only fine the employer not you.

This is what I was told.
thanx

i just spoke to my lawyer, she says, they dont issue ieads without the 90 day qualification. now does anybody know if we need to stay at home/vacation/lwp during the period when we r waiting?

Keep trying every 2 or 3 hours. You will get it, when appointments are available.

I also, got the same error while I was taking infopass apt.

mb1 said:
Hi,

I am trying to make an infopass appointment for my i-765 interim EAD which expires next month. I keep getting this error message:
At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later.

Can you please let me know how to make appointment with Washington DC office?