EAD Timeline: Updated

Finally

ari,

Can you update my timeline?

I finally got my EAD ysterday, after 128 days since ND( The longest???)
:)

My EAD was apparently approved in October, so it had a date of Oct....
It was the FP which totally blew this off track.

ari
plz update my case.. I recieved this mail today.

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On December 21, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

dont get it

I dont understand how these people work!!!

People who have MSC number before and after me are approved but me.

This is bull****. Does anybody know what kind of order these people work??

Actually Dbir..I have a ND before you and I havent even got my FP notice yet, so consider yourself lucky as it could be a lot worse. You could be in my position. Oh and wait...it is worse..I cant even get an infopass appointment, no available vacancies. You see Ive had the joy of having to deal with these people for the last 8 years, so I knew what to expect. Expect the worse!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
just dont get it

rorya said:
Actually Dbir..I have a ND before you and I havent even got my FP notice yet, so consider yourself lucky as it could be a lot worse. You could be in my position.

Look at these examples :

MSC0601226703
ND: October 14 AD:December 21

MSC0601226717
ND: October 14 AD: December 14

mSC0601226727

ND: October 14 AD: December 14

MSC0601226703

ND: October 14 AD: December 21

Another one:

ND: OCtober 14 AD:November 2

It really doesnt make any sense how these people work

I know how they work

They just look at the pictures we sent with the applications; if they like the pix they approve otherwise it takes forever

Yep...in cases where there is no RFE, your luck depends probably on which officer's desk your application lands. The new hire-Fast processing, the guy about to quit or who has been there for 20 years- good luck!

I havent called them, does anyone ever get any luck getting a response from them, if your 90 days isnt up yet? Like in my case explaining that cases are getting approved, yet I havent even had my FP notice yet????

In my experience, they wont even bother looking anything up for you if it doesnt fall outside their window period, thats why I havent bothered.

arm25 said:
You should go hartford and get Interim EAD card. I am going to hartford on dec 28 and will try to Interim EAD card. BUt i am still within 90 days, Your 90 Days are over, You should visit Hartford Office and get Interim card

How did your appointment go? I have mine on the 3rd. What did you have to bring? And did you get the Interim EAD right away or how long will it take?

This is the most frustrating process. Here is my husband's current status for the I-765 application:

Received Date: 09/30/05
Notice Date: 10/06/05
Biometrics Appt: -
Request for Medical Info: 10/20/05 (for I-485)

We will be at 90 days in eary January. We talked to a Customer Service Rep earlier today and she said that we couldn't even apply for an interim EAD until our application was in the system - which could take another 30 days. Basically, the woman stated that the 90 days didn't matter - what matters is when they get the application in the system.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar situation? It just seems really strange that we haven't received the Biometrics/Fingerprint appointment yet. Other with the same Notice Date had their fingerprint appointments in October and November.

Glacier05 said:
ari,

Can you update my timeline?

I finally got my EAD ysterday, after 128 days since ND( The longest???)
:)

My EAD was apparently approved in October, so it had a date of Oct....
It was the FP which totally blew this off track.
I think my husband is having the same problem. It appears that his I-485 is in process, since he recived a request for the medical exam in mid October. Unfortunately, nothing is happening with the I-765. He hasn't received his Biometric/Fingerprint appointment yet. It will be 90 days as of January 3rd.

Hallo,
Mine is also on Tuesday 3rd Jan. All that you need is your passport, Receipt for your 485 and 765. The Pearl Street office must have stamp that receipt when you went for your Finger Print.

iEAD

MLITPTOEP said:
This is the most frustrating process. Here is my husband's current status for the I-765 application:

Received Date: 09/30/05
Notice Date: 10/06/05
Biometrics Appt: -
Request for Medical Info: 10/20/05 (for I-485)

We will be at 90 days in eary January. We talked to a Customer Service Rep earlier today and she said that we couldn't even apply for an interim EAD until our application was in the system - which could take another 30 days. Basically, the woman stated that the 90 days didn't matter - what matters is when they get the application in the system.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar situation? It just seems really strange that we haven't received the Biometrics/Fingerprint appointment yet. Other with the same Notice Date had their fingerprint appointments in October and November.

I made an appointment on January 9th to get iEAD. It will be 91st day since RD. I dont care what tey say when I go there. I wont leave without an iEAD. :mad:

To Hallo, Interim EAD

Hallo,

Did u got your Interim Ead card. i went there today, they check the status and told me that my EAD card is approved on Dec. 28. So they can't issue me a new one. My Online Status is still saying pending..

Hello all,
Received an email from our good friend CRIS saying that my EAD was approved on 12/30, about a day after my walk-ing FP/Bio. Should hopefully receive the card sometime soon. Does anyone know how long the EAD is typically valid for?
Thanks

Krakow007

Krakow007,

You should be getting your EAD card within a week.My EAD card was approved on Dec.28 . But my online status is still showing pending. Field Officer tracked it for me and gave me this info. Please post when u receive your EAD Card

ARM25

EAD Approved!

Hi,

thanks for your help and support. I got following EMail from CRIS. IT does not said any thing if a EAD card is being ordered or produced. But seems like it got approved. I will update once i receive it.

This case has been approved. On January 3, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

arm25 said:
Hallo,

Did u got your Interim Ead card. i went there today, they check the status and told me that my EAD card is approved on Dec. 28. So they can't issue me a new one. My Online Status is still saying pending..

They told me the same. That my EAD card was approved and that I will get it in 7-10 days from today. So they did not give me an Interim EAD card. They did not tell me, when it was approved. They also said, that they have to scan my fingerprints again. I am not sure, what exsactly that means. Maybe just look at them again. Let me know, when you get yours. Thanks. Online my status is still pending too.

Hallo,

What time you went in? . I will post when i will get my Card. I have to join my job. I think we should communicate even after EAD card to track the Interview Time Lines.

Thanks,
ARM

Yes I shall post as soon as I receive my card. Also once you receive your card, you should monitor the "Family Based Green Cards" forum at http://boards.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39, where the rest of the folks waiting for their 485 interviews etc are. Also do go there and submit your dates too in the sticky thread that monitors the various timelines, it helps to get a general idea of how fast of how slow certain district offices are doing.