EAD Timeline: Updated

I-764 Approved

Hi all,

My I-764 approved on Dec, 14th :) . Please update the table. Thanks!

I also submited I-131 at the same time with I-764, but I haven't seen any update yet. :( Is this normal?

Please advise.

Thanks

appleyao

I am worried now, My EAD card should have approved by now. I have made Info appointment on december 28, 2005.

EAD Filed Electronically:- OCT 3, 2005
FP/Pic done OCT 15, 2005
Last Update OCT 27 2005

I am going to go hartford, District office on december 28. That would be my 89th Day. I don't know if they will issue me a IEAD not .

I got my AP approved on 12/14/2005
LUD was updated on both 131 and 765
but no changes in the message.

I dont know what is happening in this case.

RD 10/13/05
ND 10/19/05
FP by walk in 11/25/05
LUD's : 10/25, 11/02, 12/14 for 131 and 765
AP aproved:12/14/05
EAD ???

EAD Approved!

I my online status has been updated to show that my EAD was approved today! This is about 63 days after my notice date of Oct 13th, 2005

Now if I could only get my AP approved, I can't understand what the hold-up is for that :mad:

Before the EAD is recvd., do you guys get any notice saying that the "fingerprints have been recieved and processing has started on your case again"?

Its been more than 20 days since I had my FP done - but no changes to LUD yet

ead approved

Thanks for the helping me out in this group.
I got my EAD approved on 12/16/2005

RD 10/13/05
ND 10/19/05
FP by walk in 11/25/05
LUD's : 10/25, 11/02, 12/14 for 131 and 765
AP aproved:12/14/05
EAD 12/16/05

Hi, all, thanks for all the posting.
Just one quick question -- can I just walk in and do the finger prints? I have the receipts for I-485 and I-765 but haven't got the notice for finger print yet. can i just walk in without appointment? Thanks!

December 15

As of December 15, NBC processing EADs around this #;

MSC 06 01 112***

Sorry I should say Vermont SC

Last edited by a moderator:
Msc06800011**

My Receipt Number is MSC06800011**. Don't understand why its not approved yet. I am going to lose my job offer.

Receipt Date:- OCT 3, 2005
FP Date OCT 15, 2005
LUD Date OCT 27 2005

Hartford, CT?

Are you taking about Hartford, CT? My EAD has not been approved either and my RD was Sept. 15, 2005. And it has been more than 90 days now for me. Please let me know, what you found out at your appointment. Thank you.

arm25 said:
I am worried now, My EAD card should have approved by now. I have made Info appointment on december 28, 2005.

EAD Filed Electronically:- OCT 3, 2005
FP/Pic done OCT 15, 2005
Last Update OCT 27 2005

I am going to go hartford, District office on december 28. That would be my 89th Day. I don't know if they will issue me a IEAD not .

You should go hartford and get Interim EAD card. I am going to hartford on dec 28 and will try to Interim EAD card. BUt i am still within 90 days, Your 90 Days are over, You should visit Hartford Office and get Interim card

Interim EAD card is temp. card. You can start working onceu got Interim Card but your EAD application must be pending for more than 90 Days.

EAD approved!

Got this email yesterday:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On December 19, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Urgent EAD question!

I got the EAD card in the mail yesterday...1 day after approval. Weird huh? Anyway, nobody told us that we needed the work social in order to begin working. Is this true? How long does it take to get the social after applying for it? I thought the card would be good enough. Just another way for the goverment to drag this out a little longer. Oh well now I am just dealing with SSA instead of USCIS. Guess that can be good news for now.

Congrats Sweetarts,

Yes you need a SS no., the process is very simple, take the EAd and passport (just in case) and INS papers . They will ask you to fill out a form and if you have a job offer they usually send it in two weeks.

Yes, Your EAD timeline is strange. I guess they were waiting for your fingerprints to issue your EAD.

How to Post a Question in a Thread -- usguy1

I am sorry to deviate the topic a bit, But can somebody tell me How to Post a Question in a Thread, I could not find the details easily on the website

I APOLOGIZE AGAIN

Thanks
usguy1