EAD Timeline: Updated

For all the folks who have received their EADs and APs, did your online change to reflect your EAD and AP approval? Also, did you all get an email when the online status changed? Thanks.
EAD, AP ND: 12th Oct
EAD fingerprinting: 3rd Nov
EAD approved: ?
AP approved: ?

Can you add me to the timeline as well

Ari,

Can you add my info to the timeline?

Sent package (130/131/485/765) to Chicago Lockbox on 9-30-05

RD: 10-3-05
ND: 10-11-05
LUD: 10-14-05

Nothing since then. I am starting to get worried especially since nobody seems to be working on my case based on the lack of LUD changes.

Electronic EAD

here is my time lines. MY EAD card is not approved yet. I have a job offer and i must join by December 22, 2005, I don't know what to do, Please help or share your time lines. If any one applied electronic around 10/04/05.

E-Application Filed 10/03/2005
Receipt Date 10/04/2005
Notice Date (don't know, Did not got anything by Mail)
FP/BIO/PIC done 10/15/2005

Electronic EAD

here is my time lines. MY EAD card is not approved yet. I have a job offer and i must join by December 22, 2005, I don't know what to do, Please help or share your time lines. If any one applied electronic around 10/04/05.

I-485 Receipt Date 09/20/2005
E-Application Filed 10/03/2005
Receipt Date 10/04/2005
Notice Date (don't know, Did not got anything by Mail)
FP/BIO/PIC done 10/15/2005 (Appointment by calling USCIS)
FP for 485 done 11/25/2005

bps01 said:
Hi

Wow. my timeline and yours are exactly the same.. so did you get all your recipts in the mail or only I-130.

All my receipts (I130, I131, I765, I485) came on the same day. Then I went away on my business trip - no fingerprint notice yet. BTW my case is slightly different to yours - L1B married to USC. Checks cashed 11/16

j

Urgent...No fingerprint yet!

I sent in my package Chicago Lock Box

RD-09/23/05
ND-09/30/05
LUD on I765 12/02/05

It has been 68 days and I have not gotten a fingerprint notice yet! Do you think it would be a good idea if I call to find out why? Or should I just wait. I am mainly concerned about the EAD because my husbands job is waiting on that to return to work. :confused:

UPdated Time LInes

NBC updated they time lines. i was disappointed to see that in three weeks they processed only one week worth of EAD cards.

Last Posted Date 18 Nov............ EAD Processed upto 15th Sep.
Now Posted Dec 09 ...................EAD Processed upto 22nd Sep.

Today is my 66th Day with No news of EAD. I hope i will get it within 90 Days, Other wise i will lose my job offer.

Electronic EAD Filed 03 Oct
Receipt Date 04 OCT
FP/Pic taken 15 Oct
LUD 27 Oct

Looks like no body is working in UCSIS. Must be lot of peopel taking their time off

My LUD on my I765 is 12/02/05... My notice date is 09/30/2005, so does that mean they are working on case. If so the process dates should at least be 09/30/2005.

Hi, can someone tell me what LUD stands for?

It's been almost 2 weeks since my FP and my status is still:

Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on October 26, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Is it normal to not have a "FP received" msg? Or are they just slower because of the holidays?

Thanks!
-------------------------
RD: 10/20/05
ND: 10/26/05
FP/Bio: 11/26/05

LUD means Last updated Date on your case status online. You can look that in your customer account at uscis.org. Mine is in the same boat. i did FP on 11/25/05 and neither FBI have got it nor there is any status change.

Have no clue whts goin on in the System.

No fingerprint notice?

How do you know which processing date to look at. There is two different ones. One for pending I485 and the other one for just all others. I sent in my package together(I765, I485 and I130) Should I be looking at the EAD with pending I485? Also, I dont understand why I havent received any notices for fingerprinting. My LUD changed though. Has there ever been any EAD's issued without fingerprinting that you know of.

Try this arm25

arm25 said:
NBC updated they time lines. i was disappointed to see that in three weeks they processed only one week worth of EAD cards.

Last Posted Date 18 Nov............ EAD Processed upto 15th Sep.
Now Posted Dec 09 ...................EAD Processed upto 22nd Sep.

Today is my 66th Day with No news of EAD. I hope i will get it within 90 Days, Other wise i will lose my job offer.

Electronic EAD Filed 03 Oct
Receipt Date 04 OCT
FP/Pic taken 15 Oct
LUD 27 Oct

Looks like no body is working in UCSIS. Must be lot of peopel taking their time off

Hi arm25,

You may want to get in touch with your local Congressman or Senator. They normally have someone at their office that would talk to Federal agencies like the USCIS. So what you can do in this case is first try to talk to someone there and ask them what kind of information they want from you so they could help expedite this process. I am in a situation similar to yours and here is what I did. I faxed them a letter explaining the situation, along with the offer letter and another letter I had requested from my employer asking me to give them a firm start date ASAP, and copies of receipt notices etc., everything that will help them make a strong case for you when they try to contact the USCIS and make an expedite request. Talk to them, fax them these things, keep calling them up so they will get in touch with the USCIS - National Benefits Center ASAP and get it rolling. In your letter that you send to them, make sure you put your receipt notice number, A#, phone numbers, email addresses etc.

Good luck!!!

My timeline so far!

11/9/2005 - I-130, I-485, I-765, I-130 sent
11/10/2005 - The package received at Chicago Lock box facility
11/18/2005 - RD for all.
11/22/2005 - LUD for all.
11/23/2005 - FP notices for I-485 & I-765
12/05/2005 - LUD for I-130, I-131, I-765
12/10/2005 - FP Done. Walked in to see if I could get it done sooner and I was fortunate. My actual appointment was for 12/13/2005. Good thing they outsourced this process. These people were the best.

Still trying to get the case expedited since I have a job offer that has been waiting for about 2 months. Apparently they can't even do that until the FP and name check is completed. Hoping for the best.....

Good luck y'all!

Hi Ari, please add my timeline

ND 10/14/2005
FP 11/14/2005
(AOS Interview 12/05/2005)
EAD Approval 12/7/2005
EAD Rec'd 12/12/2005

finally...fp notice!

Got fingerprint notices today. Both are for 12-29-2005 one at 9:00 and one at 1:00p.m. Do you think they will do both when we go in at 9:00 if we show them both notices? Also, what is the differance between code 2 and 3? Has anyone had luck with a walk in to do them before the appointment?

Sweetart,

You can just take both of them with you and when you go there, you have to fill out a form on which you have to mark the forms for which you have to do biometrics (I-485, I-765 etc.). So when you go in they will do it for both of them. Code 2 - just biometrics, Code 3 - biometrics and fingerprints for all your fingers. Fingerprinting seems to be outsourced to a private party now. They are much nicer and a lot more patient, at least in my experience. So you have nothing to worry.

sgsnathan said:
Sweetart,

You can just take both of them with you and when you go there, you have to fill out a form on which you have to mark the forms for which you have to do biometrics (I-485, I-765 etc.). So when you go in they will do it for both of them. Code 2 - just biometrics, Code 3 - biometrics and fingerprints for all your fingers. Fingerprinting seems to be outsourced to a private party now. They are much nicer and a lot more patient, at least in my experience. So you have nothing to worry.

sgsnathan,

I made an infopass appt. to try to get in earlier. Do I really need to do that or would it be in a seperate office. I made the infopass appt. to speak with an immigration officer. Is that the right way to go about it, or should I just do a walk in. The appt. is for the 29th, but I need to go tommorro the 16th.

sgsnathan said:
Sweetart,

I made an infopass appt for today the 16th... They let me right in, I spoke to an officer and they directed me to another room. The lady was so helpful. We just filled out a paper and she called us back to take code 2 and code3 biometrics. Do you know how long it usually takes to get approval and receive your EAD in the mail?

Ead Update

This is someone else's case I've been checking online

ND : October 13 2005
Approval :December 15 2005

My Case :

ND October 14 2005
We will see how long it will take to process 1 day of difference .. :)