EAD Timeline: Updated

prior email message?

Congrats. Did you get a prior email message from CRIS regarding the approved EAD and AP?

Chigapo said:
Ari & Co,
I finally received a notice from USCIS that my work Authorization card has been approved, this time the official one

vikas_chopra said:
Congrats. Did you get a prior email message from CRIS regarding the approved EAD and AP?

Yes, I did get a message from USCIS that both my cases were approved. But I already had iEAD on hand by walk-in in DO.

Both cases were overdue, so I decided to call them so that they "wipe out the dust" off my cases. First time I called the lady said, "give it another week or two". Then I called again, and the other lady took the information and through ellectonic note worte thate the cases are overdue. In 2 business days, the sleeping monster (online status) finally woke up with the approval messages.

P.S. You should be least worried amount all Forumers - you've got H1-B, and the other will just take some time. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Duplicate FP Notice

I received my FP / Biometrics notice in the mail yesterday, but for some reason, I received 2 identical notifications. Both were for the I-765.
I filed the I-485 package like most of you.....
Has anyone received duplicates like this for the Biometrics?
Is one supposed to be for the I-485, I-130 or something?

Thanks!

NBC Processing Dates

Does anyone know how often the NBC posts its processing dates? The current date for the I765 is still Aug 7 but they haven't updated it since Oct 5. Do they post processing dates at regular intervals or is it at random?

FP notice recieved finally

Hello All

I finally recieved my FP notice for 27th of this month.

Does anyone know usually how long it takes after this for the EAD to be Approved.

Thanks

Processing Time updates

akssriva said:
Does anyone know how often the NBC posts its processing dates? The current date for the I765 is still Aug 7 but they haven't updated it since Oct 5. Do they post processing dates at regular intervals or is it at random?

akssriva it is every 15 days that they update so tomorrow morning they will update again.

Nitin

nitinkoka said:
Hello All

I finally recieved my FP notice for 27th of this month.

Does anyone know usually how long it takes after this for the EAD to be Approved.

Thanks

Nitin, EAD approval supposedly takes around 60 days from the notice date but I haven't see any recent approvals for some of the folks here and it seems like more than 60 days for them. My 60 days are up on Sunday. Just called the USCIS and they had no more info than what is already available on the NBC site.

LUD Changed on 765

Checked status of my 765 application online and LUD has now changed to 10/20 with no change in message. Today is Day 59 from ND. Hopefully they're working on it.

EAD Approved!

Guys,
Looks like my EAD got approved. Received an email from CRIS with the following message

"On October 21, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

It happened exactly 60 days from the Notice Date.

Thanks and good luck to all of you.

Ari4u - thanks a bunch for maintaining this thread. It's been really informative.

Congrats

Congratulations.

I'm also waiting for it EAGERLY

akssriva said:
Guys,
Looks like my EAD got approved. Received an email from CRIS with the following message

"On October 21, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

It happened exactly 60 days from the Notice Date.

Thanks and good luck to all of you.

Ari4u - thanks a bunch for maintaining this thread. It's been really informative.

Waiting..

I-485/765/130

RD: Aug 21
ND: Aug 24
FP/Biometrics: Oct 5 (walk-in)
EAD Approval: waiting...

Last edited by a moderator:
joony215 said:
I-485/765/130

RD: Aug 21
ND: Aug 24
FP/Biometrics: Oct 5 (walk-in)
EAD Approval: waiting...

Joony215,
How did you do your biometrics through walk-in? Did your notice allow you to call for an appt or it said to wait for an appt? I've been waiting for a FP notice that doesn't seem to be coming even though my ND was 8/22, I don't know what the problem is!

Thanks!

Thanks Sameer. You should see it fairly soon. Check the online case status for any LUD changes.

Ari4u - My ND was actually Aug 22. It is listed as Aug 24. That makes it 61 days from ND.

Now to track my Adv Parole app.

meteora said:
Joony215,
How did you do your biometrics through walk-in? Did your notice allow you to call for an appt or it said to wait for an appt? I've been waiting for a FP notice that doesn't seem to be coming even though my ND was 8/22, I don't know what the problem is!

Thanks!

I called the 800# and made an appoinment eventhough I have "USCIS will schedule your biometrics Appointment" on my notice.

Received Biometrics Notice but.......

I received the Biometrics notice in the mail today, but the appointment is for Dec 8th :eek: That actually is 99 th day from my receipt date for EAD renewal, and my current EAD expires on Dec 5th? So does that mean I am screwed becasue of their new scheduling process? :mad: If I go by their dates, I will not be seeing the EAD card for atleast until after December 15th and that too *if* everything else goes well :mad:

Also, does it mean that I wont even get an iEAD because the system will show No Fingerprints completed? I am thinking I may have to talk to my employer about this, because this will put my work authorization in jeapordy.

Here is my timeline - please add it to the first page. Thanks!

RD: 9/1/05
ND: 9/5/05
Biometrics appointment: Notice received on 10/24/05, but the appointment is for 12/08/05 :mad:

Any suggestions on how I can reschedule the biometrics to be sooner, I dont mind doing it as later as Nov 15th, but I think Dec 8th is just too much on their end, if they want to schedule these appointments for us and not let us do it, then atleast do it in time! :rolleyes:

What do you guys recommend - how can I convince them by explaining my situation - by calling the CSR at 1-800 number and trying to reschedule it to an earlier date? Or do a walk-in at the ASC with the appointment letter and request them to do it at an earlier date?

By the way I am in Michigan and my appointment is at the Detroit ASC.

Your help will be appreciated.

My original FP date was oct 20,2005. I called(2nd time) again and re-scheduled for earlier date which was oct 5,2005.
So you might want to call 800# and get a earlier date.